Chapter 162

Narrator pov

A couple weeks went by and everyday after class, Juliana would go check on her new Tinkatink and she was getting a little bigger but still needed to stay at home with her mom and of course spend more time with her and the rest of her pokemon. Now today, she was switching her pokemon that were gonna stay home and come with her.

The ones she chose to go with her was Espeon, Meowscarada, Skeledirge, Quaquaval, Ogerpon and Terapagos. And of course Miraidon since she never goes anywhere without him.

And Dachsbun, Lucario, Milotic and Tinkatink were staying with her mom.

After spending time at home for a while, she was back at the academy face chatting with Hop, Victor and Gloria. She was telling them about her time at Blueberry Academy.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"And that's what happened"

"Wow, you sure had an adventure" Hop says in amazement.

"I know"

"And going back to Area Zero again, that sure is something" Victor comment.

"Yep, but I had enough of that place for a long time"

"I bet, and Terapagos is so cute" Gloria cooed.

That made Terapagos happy.

"So Juliana, what happened after getting back to Blueberry Academy?" Victor asks in curiosity.

I told them everything that happened between me and Kieran.

"Wow, so he apologized?" Hop gasped.

"Yep, and he even proved it by getting me this Espeon face mask I wanted and some candy apples"

"That's so sweet, I'm glad you two are friends again" Gloria smiled.

"Me too"

"Have you wrote to him after getting back from Blueberry Academy?" Victor asks.

"Yes and he's been replying this time"

"That's great"

"Oh right, I want to thank you guys for the video you sent me when I was there, and tell Marnie, Bede and Leon that I say thanks to them as well"

"You're welcome Juliana and we'll do that, what Arven told us made us feel bad for you so we wanted to do something to cheer you up and encourage you" Hop explained.

"And I'll need to thank Hau and the others when I talk to them again"

*Knock Knock*

"Oh, hold on you guys"

I got up and went to open the door and after I did, it was Arven.

"Hey Arven"

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?"

"Just face chatting with Hop and the twins"

"Oh hey you guys" Arven greeted with a wave.

"Hi Arven" Hop waved back.

"Hiya" Gloria greeted.

"Hey man" Victor smiled.

"Well, we need to be going, we'll talk to you guys soon"

"Alright, bye you guys"

"Bye" all three of them say.

Then the call ended.

"So what are you up to Arven?" I ask in curiosity.

"Well...I came to ask if you would like to...have a sleepover with me at my place?" he asks shyly.