Chapter 161

Narrator pov

After the gang got to Mr Hassel's classroom, they found themselves some seats and Mr Hassel was ready to begin class.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Hello class, it is I Hassel, yet again"

"First, allow me to apologize for losing my composure during our last class...I was touched by Brassius's story that I simply couldn't contain my emotions, I'm sorry for making such a scene"

"I hope he doesn't do that again" Penny whispered.

"I know right, I was surprised when he did" Arven whispered back.

"I certainly had a very stern talking to from Ms Tyme after that class"

"Wow, I never thought Ms Tyme would be stern to anyone, especially with how much she talks about fun and is so calm and nice" I thought in shock.

"Anyway, let us shift gears and dive into the material for today's class, now have any of you heard of the Ten Sights of Paldea?"

"Not me, what about you guys?" I ask quietly.

"I don't think so" Nemona whispered.

"Doesn't ring a bell" Arven shook his head.

"I think I have but I'm not a hundred percent sure" Penny answered quietly.

"As the name would imply, their are ten sights in Paldea that are considered particularly beautiful, among them I would say that the Grand Olive Orchard is likely the most accessible" Mr Hassel comment.

"You can see field after field of olive trees from the hill on the way to Cortondo"

"Oh yeah, I remember that" I thought to myself.

"Two waterfalls are also counted among these ten sights Fury Falls and Casseroya Falls, then there's the peak of Glaseado Mountain, known as Paldea's Highest Peak"

"Wow"

"There's another cliff on Glaseado Mountain that's named after its rather unique shape, so let me ask you my students, what is the name of the three pronged cliff on Glaseado Mountain?"

"No need to grasp at straws" he added.

I thought about it and finally had an answer, I hope it's right. I raised my hand.

"Yes Juliana, what's your answer?"

"The name of it is Glaseado's Grasp"

"Exactly, it looks like a hand taking a hold of something, doesn't it Juliana?" he asks proudly.

"Uh...yes"

I didn't noticed that the place looked like that since I only been to Glaseado one time.

"The three pronged cliff on Glaseado Mountain is in fact known as Glaseado's Grasp, though its shape is far too stubby to be that of a human hand, I imagine someone thought it looked like a pokemon hand grabbing something, there's also the mountains in Area Three of the East Province where you can get a good look at Levincia, it's particularly gorgeous at night"

"Ooooooooooo, I'll need to check that out one day"

"In fact, the view is so brilliant it is known as the Million Volt Skyline, I hear it's quite a hotspot for dates and deservedly so for having such a romantic view"

I blushed when he said that, I glanced over at Arven and I saw him glancing at me and that caused me to blush even more. Maybe me and him can have a date there one day.