Chapter 167

A/n: If you haven't seen or played the dlc epilogue of Scarlet or Violet, there's gonna be spoilers coming up so heads up.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Juliana pov

After we arrived to the classroom that Ms Dendra was in, we took our seats.

"It's finally game day, today is our final exam, time to put on your game faces and do battle with those test sheets" Ms Dendra encouraged.

Question one asks which cheer boosts attack and sp atk for all allies during a tera raid battle?

I thought for a minute and finally circled go all out as my answer.

Question two says what do we call the battles that pokemon are sent out on their own?

I circled auto battles.

Question three asks how should you obtain LP?

I circled exchange materials as my answer.

Question four says high level pokemon are adjusted to what level when using flat rules in link battles?

I thought about it for a minute and finally circled level fifty as the answer.

Question five says when using normal rules in link battles, you can use multiple pokemon of the same species and multiples of the same held item.

I circled true.

After doing that, the school bell rang.

"Time's up, put your pencils down"

"I saw all of you giving it everything you've got I'm sure you'll all get perfect scores, you all did so well in class, if you pass this test, you'll officially be battle masters"

"That would be so awesome" Nemona whispered to us with a big grin on her face.

"Now go ask for your surely seller scores at the front desk, you little rascals"

After that, we headed out and went to Mr Hassel's classroom. When we made it, he was already handing out the exam worksheets.

"At least we only have this exam and Mr Saguaro's and we'll finally be done" Penny reminded.

"Yeah, and of course we need to know all our scores on them" I added.

"I know we did will" Nemona says in determination.

"I hope you're right" says Arven.

"I do hope you're all ready because it is time for your final exam"

We turned our gazes to Mr Hassel.

"Focus and do your best...aaaaaand begin"

Question one is asking what is the name of the restaurant where you can change a pokemon's tera type?

I remembered this one well and immediately circled The Treasure Eatery as the answer.

Question two asks what is the name of Brassius's signature art installation that we discussed in class?

I thought about it and finally remembered what it was and circled Surrendering Sunflora.

Question three says how many waterfalls are counted among the Ten Sights of Paldea?

I thought and thought and finally circled two as my answer.

Question four asks where can you find the Million Volt Skyline?

This one was easy so I circled Levincia.

Question five was a true or false one, it saids the marks of pokemon has are present when you first meet and none can be added later.