Prologue

You sit on the balcony of your room, the wind flowing through your locks and your while jacket, open and flowing in the wind. Your wings burned with radiance as you observed and oversaw the residents of heaven. You knew what time of the year it was, so your face didn't match the rest of your radiance. You heard the flapping of wings behind you as you feel someone's presence on your side.

???: Hey.

Y/N: Hello.

???: I take it you know what day it is.

Y/N: Yeah, extermination. I can't wait. How can you even partake in that stuff Vaggie.

Vaggie: You know it's my job. It's just the usual routine. We go down, kill a few demons, then come back up right back to you. 

Y/N: It doesn't feel right. Especially that it's a secret being kept from so many other angels. The lies and the deaths I could live without. But, my opinion doesn't matter. Sera never listens to me.

  You feel Vaggie move closer.

Vaggie: You're right, she should listen to you more. You've got a lot of good ideas.

Y/N: Exactly! I may not be the oldest Angel, but I mean, I'm still a throne.

  You move over, hugging Vaggie as you press your lips against hers. Holding her close as she rests her head on your chest.

Y/N: At least someone listens to me. 

  Vaggie smiles as she caresses your hair.

Vaggie: Well duh. I like listening to your stories and ideas. 

Y/N: I feel like I've been saying them for years.

  Vaggie shrugs.

Vaggie: Maye. But I don't mind. It's better than listening to Adam rant and rave about being the "Dick Master."

Y/N: Language!

   You laugh as you lightly tap her on the nose with your finger tip. You kiss Vaggie, smothering her face in kisses as she lightly laughs at the affection.

Y/N: Now, hurry up and come back from your little exterminations or what have you. Your throne awaits you my queen.

  Vaggie chuckles a bit as the both of you hug.

Vaggie: How was I ever lucky enough to have you?

Y/N: Not luck. Blessed. The divine wanted us together, and we'll never be apart again. Now, hurry up. I already miss you and you aren't even gone yet.

  You and Vaggie share a small kiss as she dawns her mask.

Vaggie: Be back soon. Adios guapo.

  She takes off, flying away as you watch her leave. Watching her leave as if entranced by the stars in the sky, your thoughts were only on her, but eventually your thoughts were disturbed by a knocking at your door.

*Present Day*

Y/N: HUH!?!? What?

  You look around frantically to see that you were only dreaming. Your now darkened room swallowing all the light, the only glow you can see is from the light of your halo. Your face falls to one of disappointment and irritation as you pinch the bridge of your nose. Looking in the mirror as you try to liven up.

Y/N: *cough* H-Hi! No. Umm. . . Hey, best Throne in Heaven. . . No, too prideful. . . Yo, sup. . *cough* Okay, improvise.

  Putting on a smile, you open the door and look to see the cutest seraphim to ever arrive at your doorstep.