Chapter 1: The Road to Hell

Adam: Sup.

Charlie: Holy Shit!

  She falls back from the surprise of, seeing the three angels in the room. Standing to her feet and adjusting her hair and outfit.

Charlie: Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you.

Adam: Yeah, I know.

Charlie: Okay, well.

  Adam proceeds to eat the ribs on his plate as you continue to stare at the Princess of hell. She honestly did look rather interesting for a hell-born. Her blond hair, her yellow and red eyes, her pale snow white skin with rosy cheeks. It only made you wonder how Lucifer looked for this to be his daughter. And it also made you wonder  how far the apple fell from the tree.

Charlie: It's nice to meet you.

Adam: Totally. It's nice to meet you, too.

  Adam reaches out his hand as you watch her hand go through his.

Adam: Ha! I fucking got you. Did you see that?

  He says turning to you and Lute. Lute responding with a nod as you chuckle a bit at the joke.

Y/N: Yes I saw.

Charlie: Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?

Adam: No, you think I'd come down there? No, I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! man. Everything down there's just so "eugh", ya know? Ew.

Charlie: Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about-

  Adam pushes his finger in front of her face to silence her.

Adam: Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little. Mmm. How about lunch? You hungry? I got you.

  He takes a plate of ribs presenting it to her.

Adam: Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it.

Charlie: Uh...thanks.

  As she reaches for the ribs, her hand goes right through it.

Adam: I got you again, bitch! Fuckin' hilarious!

Y/N: Are you sure you're Lucifer's daughter. You're not what I imagined you to e.

  Charlie doesn't really know how to take in your question, looking over to you as she notices your darker colors. But you clearly weren't an exorcist.

Charlie: I am indeed his daughter. Who are you? If I may ask.

Adam: Oh him? Yeah that's just Methy, he's a throne and a total badass. . . sometimes. When he's not being fucking LAME!

Y/N: You're just mad because I outrank you.

Adam: Am not! Even if it is shitty. Who'd you have finger-blast to be a throne? Was it Sera? 

Y/N: . . . What? No. I was just a virtuous person. Also, my father helped in that a tad bit. Anyway, hey Charlie Morningstar was it?

Charlie: Y-Yeah?

Y/N: He's is right, I guess, we should get to know each other. AND since I outrank everyone here.

Adam: Booooooo!

Y/N: Oh fffffffffff. . . sod off.

Adam: Oh, you almost said it! Hey Charlie, little fun fact about the throne here, he literally NEVER curses. Like, I get we're in heaven but come on man, just let loose. Say fuck. Come on. I haven't heard you say it before. Just give me one fuck man come on.