Chapter 2: Hazbin Hotel

You exit the tower as you fully take in the area around you. You had been on earth as a guardian to people in dangerous areas, but this place lived up t the name. The scent of blood, tears, and bodily fluids in the air, along with the feeling of dread as you walked down the streets. Your wings were draped down like a cape, walking down as many residents that saw you seemed to know what you were, causing light fear to those who saw you.

  Seeing you as you walked down the street caused most people to avoid you like the plague. 

Y/N: I haven't seen such sin in one area since Sodom and Gomorrah. 

  Walking down you looked around thinking how you would even find Charlie. It's not like you could just find the princess of hell. Ad you stuck out like a sore thumb if you flew. It was hard enough already with your halo overhead. IT also seemed like your presence didn't ring much joy, as everyone was apparently already massively panicking as it was.

Demon: AAAHH!!! THEIR ALREADY HERE!!!!!

  A demon says pointing at you.  All eyes then turn to you as you just give a light wave.

Y/N: Hel-

  Before you could get the words out, everyone disperses leaving the street you ere on barren and empty.

Y/N: -lo. Okay, this is gonna be harder than I first thought. But why is everyone so-

  Static from a television store next to you catches your attention.

Katie Killjoy: Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means Tom?

Tom Trench: No, what does that mean, Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked!

. . .

Y/N: Oh right. I forgot Adam did that. Well, where the here is Charlie?

  You move through hell like a plague infested man in the streets as all demons alike dare not even think to tread near you. Then again you did forget to take into note that your presence isn't something you could dampen out. You ere stronger than most things in hell, all be it not stronger than Lucifer himself of course.

  So it makes sense the streets turn dark and lifeless, with the only light being your halo.

Y/N: I expected more fire and brimstone, the sent of sulfur. This all looks very. . . Modern? 

  Remembering Charlie's speech during the meeting, or the song before Adam turned it into a jam session. You remember her mentioning a hotel. Her Happy Hotel, or whatever. You needed to find a hotel that looked like it could redeem people. You thought it would have to be away from the main cities of the pentagram and be off to itself. Then an explosion goes off in the distance.

  Your eyes dart over as you hear an explosion off in the distance. You fly up into the air as you notice a building that looks like the one from Charlie's drawings.

Y/N: Huh? Well, that was simple enough.

  Taking off, you fly over to her hotel. Though as you do, you think to yourself how or even what you would say to her, or the others inside for that matter. She's the princess of hell after all, so you had to be cautious with all kinds of demons that dwell in the vicinity.

  You hover overhead to even think what to do, what to say, and what to get her to trust that you came here with good intentions. Deeply sighing to yourself as you decide to do what you usually do when you are worried. Come down with authority.