Chapter 11: So Below

*The Next Day*

  The others sat in the main room of the hotel, Charlie looking up the stairs as she turns back and sits with Vaggie.

Charlie: You think he's okay?

Angel Dust: He's an angel, he'll be fine. Not like they got shit to worry about up there anyway.

Husker: Don't be so sure. Maybe heaven isn't all its cracked up to be if they got someone like him being the way he is. Never seen an angel in so much black.

Angel Dust: So he's just bein moody. Eh, either way, it is odd havin him around here, especially when we know nothing about him.

Vaggie: You were just trying to sleep with him when you first saw him.

Angel Dust: Don't need trust for a good time. Also Pentious, you can stop hiding. The angel ain't out here!

  Pentious peeks out from under the couch.

Vaggie: Have you been there the whole time?

Pentious: . . . Possibly. That angel left an impression when we first met. Falling form the sky in a ball of fire, grasping me by the throat, I surely thought it was the end of me. I still do not know when he may snap and kill us all.

Charlie: Wait, so all of you think he's just gonna turn one day and kill us?

  Everyone stares for a moment in silence.

Husker: Not really.

Pencious: And hat makes you so sure he won't fry us with his holy laser eyes!

Husker: He ain't like that. He don't got that fire for bloodshed, even if it is demon kind he goes after.

Y/N: Don't be too sure.

  You appear at the bar surprising everyone as you spin around the stool, stretching your arms out and leaning in on the table. Everyone looks at you in shock as they see your appearance. The eyes on your face were shrouded, your hair glorious and bright like fire. Your outfit now all white, and your wings burning brighter than ever before. You honestly looked even prettier than before. While maintaining some original characteristics.

 While maintaining some original characteristics

Y/N: HA! Don't worry, I kid, I kid. I wouldn't do something so unkempt as killing you all. Especially since that isn't my end goal. You all can trust me. . . Though you all look scared? IS it the extra eyes on the side? Oh, these aren't the ones that ere on my face. My eyes under this veil are still there, they just. . . are very intense to look into.

  Your hair lightly flares up as you walk over to Charlie on the couch. Picking her and Vaggie up, hugging the both of them with a smile to the others. But this smile wasn't genuine joy. It had something hidden behind it.

Charlie: Are you alright (Y/N)? You look-

Angel Dust: So god damn bright.

  He says as he shields his eyes. You walk over, grabbing Angel by his hands, twirling him around as you look over to the others.