Part 1

As Y/N Stark stealthily descended the staircase towards the kitchen, her stomach growling in protest, she froze in her tracks upon spotting the Avengers gathered in the common area. Their eyes widened in disbelief as they fixed their gazes on her, their expressions a mix of confusion and suspicion.

Steve Rogers, ever the leader, was the first to speak up. "Tony, who's this?"

Y/N's heart raced as she glanced over at her father, Tony Stark, who was seated at the head of the table. She knew that revealing her true identity could jeopardize everything he had worked so hard to protect. But she also couldn't deny the surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins, knowing that her secret was on the brink of exposure.

Tony, maintaining his composure, leaned back in his chair with a smirk playing on his lips. "Relax, she's with us."

The Avengers exchanged skeptical glances, clearly not convinced by Tony's vague assurance. Y/N took a deep breath, summoning the courage to step forward and address the room. "Hi, I'm Y/N. Tony's... intern."

Natasha Romanoff arched an eyebrow, her piercing gaze drilling into Y/N. "Since when does Tony have an intern?"

Y/N's mind raced as she scrambled for a convincing explanation. "Uh, well, it's a recent arrangement. You know how he is, always tinkering with new projects and gadgets."

Thor leaned forward, his voice booming with curiosity. "And what, pray tell, are your qualifications, young one?"

Y/N shot a quick glance at Tony, silently pleading for assistance. With a subtle nod of approval from her father, she conjured up a response. "I'm... good with computers. And I have a knack for problem-solving."

Peter Parker, seated beside Tony, shifted uncomfortably in his seat, debating whether he should say something or just stay out of it.

Tony, ever the master of diversion, clapped his hands together, effectively redirecting the conversation. "Alright, enough interrogation for one day. Let's focus on the task at hand, shall we?"

As the Avengers reluctantly returned their attention to the agenda, Y/N breathed a sigh of relief, grateful for her father's quick thinking. Before she left, she caught eye contact with Peter. He frowned at her, with a hint of confusion. She knew this would change everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter yall, I'll make the other ones longer🫶🏼