Part 4

2012, Battle of New York

"Y/N stay in your room, STAY IN YOUR ROOM." Tony shouted. That's when a jet flew into the tower, almost hitting Y/N. "...Never mind, leave the tower, right now. Giddy up, Shazam!"

Y/N followed her father's order and ran down the stairs as fast as she could. "Shit, shit, shit..." she repeated. As she was finally on the bottom floor, she bumped into a tall man wearing a somewhat unusual suit of amor.

"Careful, little one." He growled.

"Hey, I'm not little. I'm ten!"
He rolled his eyes.

"I hate kids..." He mumbled to himself.

"What did you just say? I just told you, I'm not a kid!" Y/N's eyes got a yellow glow, and she was like glued to the floor. The lights started flashing around them, and tiny yellow sparkles came from her fingers.

Loki just sighed. "Now you remind me of my brother. Alright, you sure you wanna do this?"

Loki's frown turned into a smirk as 10 clones appeared out of thin air, surrounding Y/N. Her demeanor now changed into pure fear, and there was no longer sight of her previous confidence.

"Please don't hurt me, Mr. Very-tall-man-with-black-greasy-hair" She whimpered.

Loki scoffed, yet still with a sly grin on his face.
"And why would I not hurt you?" He slightly tilted his head.

"Because I'm my father's only child, and I'm special!" Y/N said, now with a sudden rush of confidence.

"They told me that too. Tell me, mortal, who is your father?" Loki asked, narrowing his eyes. He genuinely seemed interested.

"I'm not allowed to say." Y/N mumbled.

Loki raised an eyebrow at her response. "So, the unknown daughter of Tony Stark, I suppose?"

Y/N frowned at this. "Do you read minds, Mr. Loki?"

Loki simply grinned at her, pleased with himself, that he has outsmarted a 10 year old Midgardian.

"And those electric powers... where did they come from, exactly? You might as well just tell me, or I will enter your mind and figure out myself." That was obviously a lie, and comparing him to being the god of mischief, a terrible lie. But Y/N seemed to believe him anyway.

"I- I don't know, Mr. Loki. My father told me it must've been my strange mother. She dropped me off at his porch when I was a baby. Didn't even leave a note." She paused before speaking again. "Please don't tell anyone, Mr. Loki. My dad will kill me if he knows, I told someone."

Loki's facial expression, turned into a smirk. "Very well, Starkdottir. Your secret is safe with me... For now." Loki winked, and suddenly vanished into thin air, as if he was never really there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for yet another short chapter - I really hope this one made sense😭 Also, my writing was really lazy in this chapter, compared to the first two, I apologize! I am also deeply sorry for using a DC reference, that was disgusting😶 (Shazam)