Part 5

2023, the Avengers Compound

Y/N was left stunned in the hallway as Loki wandered off. She had to tell her father about this.

She ran off towards Tony's lab, and found him struggling with a broken wing, most likely Sam's. He didn't seem to hear Y/N enter the room, so
Y/N cleared her throat. He immediately turned around.

"Ah, Y/N. What's up?" He spoke.

"I need to tell you something, dad." She said with a serious expression on her face.

"What is it? Did someone find out?"

"No. Or well, kinda. Loki knows about it, because of that interaction we had in 2012 that I told you about. And turns out, he still remembers. And now, he has threatened to tell everyone! Both that I'm your daughter, AND that I have... I don't even know what it's called... electricity powers? Anyway, we need to kick him off of the team! He is no good for us anyway!"

Tony was left speechless at first, but then sighed.
"Y/N, I know you don't like Loki, but he has changed. He would never tell anyone about you, he's not like that anymore. So stop creating lies, and try getting to know him. I actually think you two could get along!"

Now Y/N was left speechless. Her own father didn't believe her?! But someone had to know about Loki's intentions! Even if it meant, she'd have to give up on her secret.

She left with a frown on her face and headed down to the private quarters, where she tracked Peter to be.

Without knocking, she entered his room, where she found Peter on his bed, talking to Mj on the phone.

"Parker, we need to talk. Hi Mj."

Peter looked up at her in surprise. "I'm talking to Mj right now... can it wait?"

"I'm sorry, it can't."

Peter hesitated, but eventually hung up after saying bye to Mj.
"So? What's the urgent matter?" He asked, now sitting up on his bed making room for Y/N to sit in front of him.

"This is going to be a... very difficult conversation. I've lied to you. To all of you." Y/N said. "But for necessary purposes!" She rushed.

"You're not really Mr. Stark's intern, are you?" Peter asked, squinting his eyes.

"No. You're right, I'm not." Y/N clarified.

"Then... what are you?"

"Okay, I'm going to tell you everything, just promise you won't get mad and don't interrupt... deal?"

"You're scaring me Y/N... is it that serious?"

"Just promise."

"Okay. Okay I promise."

Y/N takes a deep breath before finally speaking.
"I am not Tony's intern. I'm his daughter."
Y/N took a small pause, considering Peter had to process this information.

"And I've kept it a secret, for my own safety. That's why no one can know, but I trust you with this. Now, the thing is, I met Loki Laufeyson in 2012, when I was ten, which means he knows and now, he's threatened me about telling everyone about my true parentage and my powers! And now I don't know what to do because my dad won't-"

"Okay slow down!" Peter interrupted.

"I told you not to interrupt me!"

"Powers, Y/N? About your true parentage and your powers?!"

"Yeah, I have powers, controlling electricity and stuff. Anyway-" Peter's jaw was now on the floor. "my dad doesn't believe me, because he thinks I just made it up to kick Loki off the team, because of the encounter we had in 2012!" Y/N was speaking so fast now, Peter had difficulties understanding.

When she finally stopped speaking, they both sat in silence.

"Say something. Please."

Peter slightly stuttered. "I... but... uhm... what do you really want me to say? You just told me you're the daughter of Tony Stark! And that you have superpowers! I'm trying my best to process this, trust me."

Y/N was silent for a bit. "...I accepted you when I found out you were Spiderman..."

Peter huffed. "Yeah, because apparently you already knew that! But of course... of course I accept you. I'm not mad, I'm just... overwhelmed. By this 'new information'" he chuckled.

"You're not mad? Even though I lied?"

"No. I'm not mad, Y/N. You did what was necessary. I respect you for that. But most of all, I'm glad you told me." Peter smiled at Y/N. That smile she loved. That smile, that made her feel seen, and feel safe.

"Thanks Parker. You're the best. I love you so much." She gave him a smooch on his forehead.

He laughed "shut up, I have a girlfriend."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "You know I don't mean it like that."

"Yeah. You would never like someone your own age."

Y/N scoffed "what?! That is so not true!"

"It is. Remember that time you had a crush on Ryan Reynolds? Oh my goodness that era was bad!" He was shut up by Y/N's hands, covering his mouth.

"That's not a period in my life, I want to be reminded of. Now, that was a sidetrack. Let's get back to the case."

"Right, right. So..."

Peter and Y/N discussed further what to do with Loki, now that Stark didn't believe her. They finally agreed to not do anything about it so far, and wait until Loki actually threatened her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I admit that this part was so shitty, and my writing is so lazy, but my life is so busy rn and I don't have motivation ✌🏻
Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote and leave comments, I LOVE reading comments❤️