Part 3

Days turned into weeks, and Y/N found herself settling into her role as Tony Stark's "intern" more seamlessly than she had anticipated. Each day brought new challenges, from deciphering complex algorithms to assisting with top-secret projects in the lab. And through it all, Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of exhilaration that came with being privy to the inner workings of Stark Industries.

As her confidence grew, so too did her bond with the Avengers. Despite their initial skepticism, they gradually accepted Y/N into their midst, recognizing her value as a member of the team. She sparred with Natasha, traded tech tips with Bruce, and even shared a few lighthearted moments with Thor over late-night snacks.

But as the light shines the brightest, darkness is always to come. Who would have thought, the very first villain, who was the reason of the Avengers' existence, would one day come to join the team?

That's right. One day Thor showed up with an unexpected guest at the compound. He was tall, muscular, wore a black Gucci suit, had black greasy hair, and green eyes.

As the two of them entered the living room, where most of the Avengers found themselves playing board games, all eyes turned to them.
Y/N could recognize the man next to Thor from somewhere, but couldn't quite put a finger on from where. That was until Steve spoke up.

"Loki Laufeyson. And what are you doing here?"

Y/N's heart sank. Loki Laufeyson

"He's with me." Thor responded.

"Reindeer games here, has been approved to join the Avengers" Tony then announced. Everyone in the room's expression turned to disbelief.

"You just decided that without discussing it with us?!" Steve now stood up from his chair.

"He has changed!" Thor growled.
"So what? He's still a villain!"
"So was I once, but I changed too, because I got a second chance."
"He melted my brain, Nat!"

As the discussion progressed, Y/N excused herself to go to the bathroom. She could still hear the yelling and shouting from the living room.

She walked further and further away from the loud noises, until she ended up in the lab.

"Oh, Parker. You almost gave me a heart attack!" Y/N grinned. Peter already stood in the lab, working on his new web shooters.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled. "What's all that yelling about?"

"My d- Mr. Stark has accepted Loki Laufeyson to join the Avengers, without discussing it with the rest of the team."

"Wow. I mean I'm not surprised, but..."

"Yeah it's..." Y/N shrugged. "You working on your new web shooters?"

Peters face lit up. "Yeah, I'm almost done... I think..." he chuckles.

"Then I'll leave you alone" Y/N said as she spun around, and was about to walk off.

"Please don't! I want you here..."
Y/N frowned but didn't turn around to look at Peter.
"There's something I need to tell you, Y/N..."

Her heart sank. Y/N knew what was to come. But she wouldn't want that to ruin their friendship.

Y/N turned around. "There's something I need to tell you too." Peter's face lit up.

"Really? Uh- you- you go first then." He stuttered.

"I lied to you. To all of you. I'm not Tony's intern, I'm his daughter. It's been kept a secret my whole life for my own safety. Only the people who work for my father knows - that's not including the Avengers. You're the first one I've told. Ever." Peter's face expression changed... like a lot.

"Wha..?"

"I know. I'm so so sorry for not telling you sooner, but I had to tell you some day! Can you forgive me...?"

"Of course, Y/N!" He said quickly, trying to smile. "I'm glad you told me... was that all..?"

"Yeah! Now what were you going to say?"

"Uh... nothing it doesn't matter." Peter assured her. Y/N's face lit up, glad that her plan had worked.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll see you later then, Parker!"
Y/N said happily, as she walked off. It worked. She maintained her friendship with Peter - even though he now knew about her true parentage. But he was going to find out eventually, so it technically was a win/win!

As Y/N was lost in thought, she bumped into a tall muscular figure in a black Gucci suit.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

She paused, mid sentence.
Loki Laufeyson.

"Y/N Stark." A smirk appeared on his face.

"Loki Laufeyson." Y/N's face expression was no longer sorry. It was stern.

"Last time I saw you, you were nothing more than..."
"Ten years old. When you traumatized me, and tried to literally destroy my city."

He narrowed his eyes. "Seems like your attitude still hasn't changed. It's in need of improvement."

"Seems like your hair still hasn't changed. It's in need of a shower."
Loki laughed, but Y/N kept her stone-face facade up.

"So humorous you are, little mortal. Like father, like daughter.  I can't wait, till we're going to work together!"

"That's funny, cause I can wait. As long as I possibly can." She whispered that last bit.

"Watch your tongue, darling. You'll do as I say, and you will enjoy it. Or your little secret might just slip out~"

A slight hint of fear appeared in Y/N's eyes.
"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would."

Loki walked off, with a grin on his face. Y/N was left speechless in the middle of the hallway, afraid what Loki might do, and how far he would take it.