Chapter 8: The Aftermath of the Movie

(Author's notes: This is it, ladies and gentlebots: the epilogue.

Enjoy chapter 8: The Aftermath of the Movie.)

(Wallace Henderson's POV...)

I slowly awoke in my human form with the sun's rays slightly hurting my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes, and much to my surprise, I was inside Optimus' vehicle mode.

Now that's weird; I thought I was in my Cybertronian form.

I noticed I was wearing a seatbelt, and I noticed a hologram "driving" Optimus.

This hologram looks like an adult human male, dressed in a red plaid shirt, a white cowboy hat, blue heavy cargo pants, and black combat boots.

He also had black hair underneath the hat, as well as a familiar-looking mustache under his nose. And true, he looks like he's getting older, but his arms and legs were thickened with 57% muscle mass, and the wrinkles around his eyes and on his face meant that he smiled frequently.

Along with that, he looks like he's up to six feet and four inches tall, meaning that he must've led a healthy life consisting of lots of exercise, getting lots of sleep every night, getting a college degree, maintaining a healthy weight, avoiding red meat, never smoking, managing stress, never drinking alcohol, never taking drugs, avoiding junk food 24/7, avoiding going to fast food restaurants, carefully letting out anger and sadness while going to therapy, and a lifetime of eating healthy food.

Wait a minute.

Now I remember: this guy looks like Optimus Prime's voice actor from my world, Peter Cullen.

Well, at least Optimus has some sense of style for his holographic human form.

Optimus then said to me, "Do not be afraid, Wallace. You are safe now."

I was shocked at Optimus speaking to me.

I questioned, "Is that your hologram that you needed to leave the city?"

Optimus answers, "Yes. An additional layer of disguise was needed as more humans were coming to the city, those I believe aren't worthy of trust, in addition to the possibility of the local authorities beginning to ask our soldier allies questions that they would rather not answer." The hologram turns to look at me and it gives me a warm smile like the kind I would see on an old man greeting his firstborn grandson. Optimus questions, "What do you think of it?"

I answered, "Well, you definitely have some style imitating the man who brought your character to life back on my Earth in 1984 and while basing you on his older brother who served the US Marines in the Vietnam War."

The hologram nods and then turned its attention back to driving.