The ride

🥋

🥋

Everything was going so good. The ride was playing on the radio that Ali brought with her.

A/n: I love that song! Can anyone tell me on what streaming platform it is available?

Y/n noticed Ali and the boy getting along and she smiled, being happy for Ali.

After some moments, Ali came back laughing and blushing and sat besides y/n.

" How was it?" Barb asked.

But Ali just blushed.

The peace was short lived as everyone's attention was now on the motor bikes which were now on the beach.

" Oh god." Y/n muttered.

Johnny hopped off his bike and made his way towards where the girls were sitting.

He took a good look at y/n and then turned towards Ali.

Ali already had an annoyed look on her face.

Johnny took Ali's radio and turned it off.

" Ali, I want to talk to you." Johnny kneeled in front of Ali.

" No, because I don't want to. We got over this. Now why don't you take your little cobra kais and leave!?" Ali scoffed.

"Oh and give me my radio back!" She asked but Johnny stood up along with the radio in his hand.

Ali tried to snatch it but Johnny wouldn't let her.

" Give it back to me Johnny!" Ali shouted.

" Promise you'll talk to me? Promise?" He asked as he lowered the radio now.

" Yes, I promise" Ali answered.

As soon as johnny gave the radio back to Ali, she turned it on again and this made johnny angry so he snatched the radio and smashed it on the ground.

" What the fuck?" Y/n said it out too loud, catching Johnny's attention.

" You. Right, you seem to take trouble everywhere with you." He scoffed.

Y/n just gave him a mean look.

The new boy came and took the radio from the ground.

" Drop it, punk!" Johnny shouted but the boy didn't seem to care.

He just took step towards Ali.

" You wanna give it to her? Huh?" Johnny asked and the boy nodded. Y/n found it funny and dumb at the same time.

Then johnny pushed the boy on the ground.

Y/n noticed the expressions on the boys face and he sort of looked angry. So he stood up and was ready to strike.

Johnny rolled his red leather jackets sleeve getting ready to fight.

Y/n had to stop the boy from getting hurt.