Olive Oil

Bobby left after talking with her

Bobby left after talking with her. Y/n took more shots, because she could not digest the information that Bobby just gave her.

Her brain and her heart were saying what Bobby said was a lie, but that little part of her heart asked her, what if it is true? What if her bully actually likes her? What if that handsome blonde, who every girl likes, is liking her?

this all was giving pressure to her, so the only way to escape the thoughts was to drink. At the party too she was alone. She was hanging out with herself, now that Bobby left. Ali was not there, which meant Daniel was also not there.

Daniel asked Y/n to clean her mess up, which clearly meant he wanted a break from their friendship. She did not know how much time this cleaning would take.

Y/n was sitting on the couch, watching others make out, dance, smile, laugh and other shit. She groaned, because she felt like it. She always wondered how did people act in a relationship? How do they survive in a relationship?

( A/n: Speaking from personal experience, the last time I got a bf, i felt so sick everyday, like there was some sort of pressure on me, the moment we broke up, I felt so free and good.)

Y/n was going to close her eyes when she felt someone sitting next to her. She abruptly opened her eyes and looked towards the person. It was Oliver. The cute and smart guy in her school.

He smiled towards her, Y/n did not feel like smiling back but she did it anyways.

'' Hey. You here?'' He asked.

'' Why? Can't I be here?'' Y/n gave him a serious look.

She then laughed.

'' Just joking. Of course I was invited. But I am not surprised to see you here Oliver.'' Y/n smiled.

'' Yeah. i don't like these parties.'' He sighed.

'' So why did you come?'' She asked, looking him dead in the eye.

He looked nervous and it looked like he was thinking of an answer.

'' To maintain my image?'' He laughed.

Y/n just gave him a weird look.

'' Anyways, how are studies?'' She asked.

'' Good. what about you?'' He asked.

'' Not good. I am famous now, so why study?'' She laughed.

'' Let me guess. John Lawrence? Everyone is talking about the rivlary you both have going on.''

'' Rivalry? Nope. I dont have any competition with him, and I will never have one.'' She shrugged.

'' You deserve someone better.'' He smiled, coming close.

'' Yeah right. I deserve a better bully.'' She sarcastically laughed.

'' No. You deserve someone. To protect you.'' He said in a low voice.

Y/n was too drunk to notice what the cute guy was trying to do here.

'' Mister, I don't want any knight in shining armor for me. I am good.''

'' But you never do any fun. So let's have some fun. Shall we?'' He smirked, while motioning his hand towards her for her to hold it.

She raised an eyebrow, and shrugged, and stupidly gave her hand in his. He led her towards the staircase when they both were stopped by someone calling out to them.

'' She is not going anywhere with you.''

Y/n turned around to see Bobby, who had a serious look on his face.

'' What do yo-''

Before Oliver could complete his sentence, Bobby forcefully snatched Y/n from Oliver and led her outside the house.

'' What? I wanted to have some fun!'' Y/n cried out.

'' Shut up. You are too drunk to know what he was going to do with you.'' Bobby answered.

'' What?'' She asked.

Bobby facepalmed himself.

'' He was going to take advantage of you, Y/n. ''

'' Oh-''

'' What else you thought? He was not going to tell you some jokes to have fun. If Johnny got to know that something wrong happened with you, and that also in my presence, he would kill me.'' He sighed.

Y/n was not there. Bobby looked around, she was laying on the ground, which meant she did not listen to what Bobby said to her. Bobby made his way towards her and crouched.

'' You want me to give you a lift?'' He asked.

'' No, but I would like some company.'' She answered.

Bobby chuckled and lay down beside her.

'' Why is Johnny such a dickhead?'' She asked.

This caught Bobby off guard.

'' The environment you live in, it really changes you as a person Y/n.'' He simply answered.

Y/n had a confusing look on her face, she just shrugged and looked at the stars above them.
.

Y/n opened her eyes and found herself lying in her bed. She abruptly sat up and looked around.

'' How did I come back home?'' She asked herself.

She tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing. The door to her room opened, and she saw her mother standing there with a smile on her face.

'' Good Morning, sweetie.''

'' Good Morning Mom. Umm... How did I end up here?''

'' Your boyfriend dropped you here.'' She smirked.

Y/n's eyes widened.

'' Why did not you tell me that you have a boyfriend, and that also such a handsome one?''

'' Because I do not have one mom. I do not have a boyfriend. "Y/n argued back.

'' Why would that boy call himself as your boyfriend?'' Her mother asked.

'' I do not know. Who was it? Was it Bobby?'' She asked.

'' I do not know who is Bobby. How would I know?''

'' Was it a burnette?'' Y/n asked.

'' No. it was a blonde, a tall one.'' Her mother smirked.

'' Blue eyes?'' Y/n asked as her heart sank in.

'' Oh yes. Real beautiful one. He introduced himself as John Lawrence.'' Her mother answered.

'' Oh god. He was not my boyfriend, mom. He is my nightmare.'' Y/n groaned.

'' I think you meant to say dream.'' Her mother giggled.

'' Mom, seriously. I am in no mood of joking.''

'' Why would such a pretty boy call himself as your boyfriend?''

'' Was that a compliment or an insult?'' Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

'' Compliment. Now get up, get ready, go to school, and say thank you to your boyfriend, for dropping you at your house late at night in safe condition.'' Her mother smiled and left.

There were so many questions going on in Y/n's mind. The worst part is she remembers jack's shit about last night. Why would Johnny introduce himself as her boyfriend? Where did he come in the scene last night?

First Kreese at her house, now Lawrence. What was all this?

A/n: Do vote!! what do you think is happening here?