Going out

After leaving school, y/n quickly made her way towards her house to get ready. Of course there was time left but she wanted to look her best, even she didn't know why she wanted to look good, it wasn't a date anyway.

" What's the special ocassion?" Her mother asked, as she leaned against the door frame if y/n's door.

" Just going out."

" Oh? With your blonde boyfriend? Wow. So I guess you should say it's a date." Her mother exclaimed.

" Yea mom whatever."

Her mother helped her pick her outfit and a good to go hairstyle.

A/n: just imagine yourself in whatever outfit you want to.

Y/n was already ready,and was sitting at the dining table when she heard the door bell ring. Her heart started beating fast at the sound. She quickly ran towards the door and almost tripped.

She opened the door to find the blonde standing there, with a bouquet in his hand.

Her eyes went wide and he noticed her reaction and laughed.

" For you!" He giggled as he gave the bouquet to her and she almost squealed. This was the first time she ever got flowers from someone and she was sure she definitely didn't expect it to be Johnny.

" Thank you so much Johnny."

" I know you didn't expect these but here they are. I - I hope you like them. Bobby told me, girls love roses." He scratched the back of his neck.

" I am sure they do. Even if you brought me any other flower, I would be happy." She politely smiled.

She noticed Johnny was hesitant and he looked nervous around her, and oh! He was almost blushing.

But then she noticed something on Johnny's face, he had a little wound on his nose. She frowned.

" What's that?" She asked.

" What's what?" He asked.

She pointed towards his nose and he looked around nervously. He exactly knew what she meant. Although, before coming, he tried his best to treat his nose but boys will be boys.

" Oh, haha, just a little injury." Johnny nervously laughed.

" Which you didn't know how to treat, I guess?" She raised an eyebrow.

" Something like that." He shrugged.

" Come on in. The wound can get infected, I'll treat it properly." She offered and he came in.

" Oh my god, look who's here!" Y/n's mother squealed.

" Good evening Mrs. Jones!" The boy greeted.

" Good evening, good evening. I am glad you both are going out together. Y/n needed it."

" She did?" He asked, looking back at y/n who just looked away.

" Yes. She was pretty tensed in the past few days. I hope you both going out will reduce her tension." Her mother answered.

Johnny felt guilty about her being tensed. He knew he was the reason behind that tension.

" Don't worry Mrs. Jones. I'll take care of her." The boy smiled.

" Come on." Y/n gestured him towards the couch. He followed her and took a seat while y/n went away to take the first aid.

Her mother sat there on the couch.

" Maybe, someday, you can come at our house for the official dinner?" She asked.

Johnny was surprised.