Stop acting

" No, but why would he beat up Oliver? What is it to him?" Y/n groaned.

Her and Daniel were discussing Johnny beating up Oliver again. She was confused as to why Johnny reacted like that?

Truth was, Daniel didn't tell her the whole thing, just the part Johnny beating up Oliver. He didn't want y/n to know that Johnny claimed y/n as hers. And the crush the blonde is talking about is y/n.

The bell rang, so y/n said bye to Daniel and left towards her locker to get her things up.

She was walking down the hallway when she saw Oliver. His face looked a mess from all that blood and crying and he wasn't walking straight. He was holding his stomach.

Y/n was hesitant on going to him and asking about his injuries. But then she decided to go talk to him.

" Oliver." She slowly said, catching his attention.

" I am sorry, y/n. I didn't know you were off limits. If I knew I would have never tried anything on you." The boy whined.

Y/n looked around, as the other students were looking in their Direction.

She took his arm and took him to a side of the hallway.

" Off limits? What- what do you mean by that?" She asked, having a weird look on her face.

" Johnny. He said you are off limits, so obviously it means you are dating him." He answered, flinching.

" Excuse me. No. I don't know why he said that to you! Anyways, I'll deal with him later, but, are you okay?" She asked.

" Yes. I guess. I am sorry again. I was drunk and I tried to take advantage of you. I am really sorry." Oliver's apology sounded sincere.

" You are better than that Oliver. I hope it was the first time you did this. Don't do it again. With anyone."

" I won't. I promise." He weakly smiled.

Y/n forcefully smiled back and gestured him bye and then she left.

Y/n was raged. That was for the second time Johnny did something stupid as calling himself as y/n's boyfriend. And for what? Why? Was this his new way of making her ashamed?

She decided to talk to him, as she couldn't take any of it anymore. One time was okay but not the second time.

She wrote a note for the blonde.

" I want to talk to you. Meet me behind the gym class. I will be happy if you show up ( on time ). I'll be waiting there for you.

Y/n"

She slid the note in Johnny's locker and hoped for the best that he finds it. Because usually Johnny never found it important to use a locker. So there were less chances for him to find out that there's a note.

.

Johnny had to take out a notebook of his from the locker. Upon opening he found a note and he immediately recognised the handwriting and automatically a smile came on his face.

He read the note and was confused, but he knew what y/n meant. He decided to clear things up with her and ask her to start fresh with him.

With some hope in his heart, he made his way towards the gym class. His heart was beating fast and he was nervous. He never experienced this kind of nervousness.

He reached behind the gym class and found y/n standing there, tapping her foot on the ground impatiently and checking her watch every other second.

" I guess I made it on time." Johnny chuckled.