A party to crash

🥋

🥋

".... Yea, that's how I ended up in a garbage bin." Daniel laughed.

" That's.... Weird." Y/n liked to be honest.

" I know. Sorry for talking about garbage while we are eating." Daniel looked embarrassed.

" You could have stayed there, since that's the place you belong to." A familiar voice spoke and was followed by a set of laughs.

Daniel and y/n turned around to see Johnny and the others standing there, with their famous stupid smirks plastered on their faces.

Johnny turned towards you.

" Mind if I sit here, sweetheart?" Johnny innocently asked.

Y/n made a disgusted face.

"No".

" Looks like trouble and shrimp were having a good time here." Johnny made a fake sad face.

" It wasn't a date. Was it?" Jimmy asked.

" I hope we didn't ruin a good time of yours." Dutch smirked.

Johnny was silent. He was searching y/n's face.

" Jimmy asked you something. Was it a date?" He asked.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at this question.

" What do you think?" She asked.

" I say... You don't look good with him" he smirked.

" Yeah man. She looks good with our Johnny." Tommy laughed.

Everyone went silent. And stared at Tommy.

" What? Am I wrong?" He nervously asked.

Y/n shook her head in annoyance.

" Dead wrong." Johnny answered.

" Anyways, I'll sit here, sweetheart. Because I believe there is still space here for me to sit, so be kind and let me sit." Johnny grinned and forcefully took a seat next to y/n.

Y/ groaned and shot him a death glare, while Daniel looked nervous.

" Hey guys, you can take a seat on another table. I want to enjoy their company for some time." Johnny grinned while talking to his friends, they all nodded and went to another table.

" Johnny, leave." Y/n spoke up.

" What's the matter y/n? Can't handle a little company?" He smirked, while getting close to her. She adjusted herself.

"Could you please scoot over? You're practically sitting on top of me." Y/n sighed.

"Aw, come on, Y/n. I'm just trying to get cozy." Johnny shrugged.

"This isn't cozy, it's uncomfortable. Move."

Johnny chuckles but obliges, shifting slightly to give Y/n more space.