Laser tag

Y/n was getting ready for going out

Y/n was getting ready for going out. She found it funny, two groups, rivals of each other , hanging out, together.

" Y/n! Your friend is here to pick you up." Her mom shouted.

Y/n rushed downstairs, said her mom bye and went outside to find a blonde there instead of a brunette.

He was there on his bike and wearing his signature red cobra kai leather jacket.

" What are you doing here?" She asked.

" Expecting someone else?" He smirked.

He was into something again. His eyes were red. Y/n didn't get a good feeling about it.

" Why do you forget that Daniel's taken. Of course he will go with his girlfriend. You can go with me." He smiled.

" I think my legs will come in handy. I'll just walk." And with that y/n started walking but Johnny too started his bike and followed her.

" C'mon y/n, don't be a kid, and get on the bike. I can give you a ride, I won't charge you, or won't do any other funny business." Johnny shouted behind her but she didn't listen and carried on walking.

" If you won't answer, I'll just follow you. I can't let a girl walk alone at night."

" Sweet of you Johnny. But if you keep following me around , people are gonna think you are a creep and you are following me around." Y/n answered but didn't stop.

" Or they could think we are a couple, and you are angry at me for something, and me being a good boyfriend, is trying to convince you." He chuckled.

Y/n stopped and turned around to face the blonde.

" That's creative, johnny. If only....."

" I could make it happen." He winked.

" You. Are. Weird. Lawrence."

" Ok but on a serious note. Hop on. We are getting late. I could get us there on time."

Y/n thought about it for a moment and eventually agreed and hopped on his bike.

She wasn't like other girls, who would cry and jump that they are scared of bikes. She wasn't. She found it pretty cool.

" I thought you would say that you are scared of being on a bike." Johnny laughed.

" Surprise, surprise, I am not." She rolled her eyes.

" Well at least I expected you complimenting my bike."

Y/n could sense the smirk on his face evn though he wasn't facing her.

" Yea, cool bike. I'll give you that." Y/n answered.

" So, if you are not scared of riding on a bike, then I think I can speed it up.....a bit." He smirked,speeding up the bike suddenly.

Y/n quickly held onto his shoulders with a surprised look on her face.