Bobby the wise

Y/n was sitting alone in the cafeteria, playing with her food. She didn't realise someone came and sat next to her.

"I am sorry." Was the person said.

Y/n blinked for a couple of times before she turned her head to see Daniel sitting there.

" I am sorry, what?" She asked.

" C'mon y/n, you heard me!" Daniel groaned.

" No. I- umm, genuinely didn't hear what you said." Y/n answered.

" Oh. I- uh- I am Sorry." Daniel said in a low tone.

" What makes you say that?"

" Let's say I couldn't get through my day without you. And i- i- just heard what happened. I overheard the cobra kai and Oliver." Daniel answered.

Y/n couldn't piece together what he just said.

" Care to explain the whole thing?"

" I saw Johnny beating up Oliver -"

" Johnny what!?" She almost shouted.

" You heard me. And I stand with him on this one,I mean I heard what Oliver did so I guess the guy deserved it, even if it was from Johnny." Daniel shrugged.

" No. No. Johnny doesn't get a say in this. Or in any matter including me." Y/n shook her head.

" Yes I know. But- anyways. This is all my fault."

" Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Y/n scoffed.

" No."

" Now why would you be sorry to me for what happened?"

" If I didn't get upset with you, I would have never let you go to that party alone and this would have not happened. But I am glad Bobby saved you." Daniel answered.

" That didn't make sense but thank you Daniel." Y/n smiled and hugged him.

.

Few tables away, the cobra kais were having their meal. Their eyes were set on the scene going in front of them, y/n hugging Daniel.

" That bastards lucky. That should be me." Johnny muttered under his breath.

But the other cobras were fast to notice the sudden change in mood of their leader.

" Hey man, look whose hugging who." Dutch laughed.

" Shut your bleached ass up. And she can hug whoever she wants." Johnny answered.

A/n: real karate kid fans will get the reference;)

" Liar." Jimmy smirked.

" Who don't you join them?" Tommy nudged the blonde.

" I guess I got better things to do." Johnny answered.

" Yea? Like shooting daggers at Larusso?" Bobby laughed.

They all shared a laugh, except for Johnny. Who looked serious while observing the best friends duo.

" Just admit you are jealous. This bleached ass speaks facts." Dutch smirked.

" Yea man. You clearly like her." Bobby shrugged.

" No. I don't. Don't make things up." Johnny answered.

" Who are you lying to? Yourself? Us? Do you think we are blind? We can see the look in your eyes when you see her man. You never looked at Ali like that. Listen to your heart man, not your brain. We know she makes you irritated but then again, you seem to be sad and disappointed when she doesn't talk to you, like today. We all saw the way you claimed her to be yours in front of Oliver." Bobby the wise spoke up.

The cobras looked at him with a surprised look.

" I agree." Jimmy shrugged.

" But-"

" Don't. You like her but your brain is not accepting it." Tommy interupted johnny.

" Fine. Yes. I do like her!"

He said that out a too loud that y/n and Daniel heard him, so did the other people.

.

" Who's that unlucky girl?" Y/n rolled her eyes.

Daniel knew it was y/n but he didn't want to let her know that.

" God knows. Good thing though." Daniel answered.

Y/n was sort of disappointed that Johnny had a new crus now. She wondered who that girl was who got that pretty boys attention.

.

" There you go. It wasn't that hard." Bobby laughed.

" But it's complicated man. I already got fucked up things with her. She won't speak to me." Johnny sighed.

" I thought you had to be the one with the silent treatment after that laser tag treatment, not her." Jimmy raised an eyebrow.

" About that. You guys know how good I am with screwing things up. So I did it again." Johnny shrugged.

He explained that night incident to the cobras.

" She is so done with you that she didn't even care to ask you about it man." Dutch laughed.

" Shut up." Johnny groaned.

" You deserve it. You make fun of her, help her and then again fuck it up by saying you are her boyfriend to her mother. Wow. I don't remember you being that fucked up with Ali. Y/n's got you all high man." Tommy laughed.

" Yea I know. I just want her to talk to me. She doesn't even look at me." Johnny sighed while taking a glance at y/n who was laughing with her best friend.

" I think that's not possible. You beat up Oliver. Words gonna get out." Bobby shrugged.

" So? I did it for her. She knows he deserved it." The blonde protested.

" Dude, you bullied her, made her cry. I don't think she likes you. On top of that, you doing something for her? That's gonna make her annoyed." Jimmy explained.

" Just clear things up with her, okay?" Tommy suggested.

" What?" Johnny asked. The boy was confused.

" I meant, we are not saying that go to her that you like her blah blah. Clear all the previous things with her, start a new and fresh friendship with her. Behave with her. Value her. And see how hard she falls for you." Jimmy smirked.

" Damn. You never gave such an advice to me when I asked, what the fuck?" Dutch laughed.

" I didn't know you guys were that smart." Johnny chuckled.

" We are serious." Bobby said in a serious tone.

" Alright. Fine. I'll go with your idea." Johnny sighed .

" Just don't fuck things up, ok?" Dutch laughed.

The cobras shared a laugh as Johnny looked towards y/n in a hope.

" Oh shit. I forgot. What about that Larusso?" Jimmy asked.

" Yea man. He can be a solid obstacle for you." Dutch shrugged.

" Don't worry about that stupid. I am becoming good to y/n, not to Larusso. He's staying out of my way." Johnny smirked.

A/n: Do vote!! A lot of twists coming soon y'all!!! A love story is not complete without some twists and turns;)