yes,maybe no?

You wanted to speak but you couldn't. after all he was right you were a mere object for your family,for him and maybe for others too? "Did i hit a soft spot?" He asked his tone laced with amusment and hatred. "You are not expecting some sort of princess treatment now are you? Because i am not some fucking prince charming here"

His words were like daggers that thrusted deep into your heart.you wanted to cry and yell at him but at the same time you wanted him to love and cherish you.

"I-i a-am s-sorry" was all you could speak. "Dont fucking apologize now. are you trying to make me the bad guy here huh?" His eyes darkned "n-no i-i n-no" satoru stared at you his tone filled with frustration. "Did i stutter?" He took a sip of his wine before sighing. "You are driving me fucking nuts" he sighed deeply.

"Our marriage is in 2 weeks since your parents dont care enough to buy you some decent clothes,i will" he snickered as continued to sip the wine. You nodded and lied down.

"Get some sleep" he mumbled as he placed the glass on nighstand lying down aswell facing away from you. You closed your eyes and fell asleep in an instant.

The light sweeping from window disrupted your peaceful sleep you woke up and sat up on bed rubbing your eyes to adjust your surroundings. you heard the sound of running water indicating that he was in shower. You sighed staring at the floor waiting for him to come out.

Few minutes later you heard the shower being turned off as satoru emerged from washroom,water dripping from his hair. A towel wrapped around his waist. His bare torso was still damp from the shower he took. You didnt realise you had been staring for so long which didnt go unnoticed by satoru. "You like what you see hm?" He smirked as he dried of his hair.

"H-huh i-i am sorry for staring too long" you mumbled embarassed by the fact that he caught you checking him out. "You sure are always sorry" satoru laughed as he continued to dry his hair. "Get ready we will leave by 10" he said as he grabbed a shirt and started to walk towards the door.

"Y-yes i will get ready" satoru nodded and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him leaving you alone. He sure was in a good mood today. You sighed and got up to do your morning routine you applied some makeup and wore a green floral dress. As you stared yourself in mirror you couldnt help but notice how pretty you looked. "A pretty object for everyone to stare at" you mumbled as you walked downstairs to have your breakfast.

Satoru was sitting there on couch sipping his coffee while reading newspaper.He didnt acknowlege your presence at all.you sat down next to him as jen served you some breakfast. You were about to eat but then remebered your sister's words. **you have gotten fatter y/n** you suddenly had no appetite, you sighed and handed the plate back to jen.

"Maam you didnt eat much?" Jen asked her face filled with concern. "Its alright i am not hungry" you said giving her a reassuring smile.Satoru stared at you finding your behaviour odd but didnt dig much. He glanced at the clock and spoke "we are leaving" you nodded and got up to leave.

Satoru grabbed the car keys,his wallet and phone as he grabbed your hand dragging you towards door. "How is your knee?" He asked without any concern..just formality. "Hm? Yeah fine" you mumbled as satoru continued to drag you outside.

"stay close to me yeah? If you get lost i wont give two shits so watch yourself" he ordered her as they both got in his Rolls-Royce Sweptail. Satoru motioned his driver to start the car to the the respective destination.

After 1 hour they were at private tailoring suit which sewed clothes for nobels.it was your first time visting such place as you stared the place in awe. "Is it that nice,princess?" satoru snickered at her. "Y-yeah its nice" you mumbled looking down. Satoru held your hand leading you inside the building.

If exterior was beautiful interior was even more beautiful and elegant.there were all sorts of different clothes which were hanging around. A particular pink kimono caught your eye it reminded you of the kimono your birth mother used to wear.

 A particular pink kimono caught your eye it reminded you of the kimono your birth mother used to wear

The old lady walked in welcoming satoru. "Oh my satoru! What a pleasent surprise" she smiled warmly at him as satoru smiled slightly back at her."what brings you here today?" She asked. "My soon to be wife needs some clothes. Make sure you get her the best ones" satoru said sternly as the lady nodded. "Soon to be wife? Oh my you are getting married?" She smiled at him. "Yeah in two weeks" satoru said not really intrested."oh my she is beautiful! honey come with me" the old lady gently grabbed your hand as she led you inside.

she helped you on as you tried on variety of dresses. "We will take this,this and this too" satoru glanced at you as you kept on staring that kimono.you wanted to ask him for that pink kimono but you didnt had the guts to ask for it. "Get these ready by next week and that pink kimono too" your eyes widened when he pointed at it. "S-satoru thankyou" you smiled at him but it was short lived as he gave you a disgusting look. "Dont get ahead of yourself" he mumbled walking away.

"He is still the same huh?" The old lady spoke up smiling. "Huh?" You asked confused. "He isnt that bad dear give him some time to open up" she said smiling. You just stared at her blankly as you nodded smiling at her. "Y-yes we will leave now" the old lady nodded her head and you walked out searching for satoru.

"Lady y/n" it was nanami his assistant. "Nanami san? What is it?" You asked him with hint of curiosty. "Young master already left for his meeting i shall escort you back." Nanami said polietly.
"He left? He could have told me" you sighed feeling dejected you wanted to spend some time with him but guess you couldnt.
.
.
.
"You look beautiful y/n"