Eclipsed Affections

"Y-you dont own me gojo satoru" you yelled at him stepping back."What, you're scared now?" He asked you mockingly, and he laughed slightly.

He could tell that you were scared and he knew he had you where he wanted you.

"What's wrong? Scared of your fiance now?" He asked you mockingly, and he laughed coldly as he said those words.

"I-i am not scared of you satoru" he scoffed again "not scared huh?" He walked away "where are you going now?" You said your tone filled with frustration. He didnt say anything and walked away slamming the door.

"Asshole" you mumbled as you sat in bed your hands trembling. You decided to call yuta wanting to know more about him. You grabbed your phone dialing his number hoping he hadnt changed it.

"Hello?" He picked up after 2 rings. "Yuta its me y/n" you spoke your voice trembling a bit. "Ah y/n whats wrong? Its 12am why did you call? Are you alright?" His voice was concerning. "Mhm i-i" you sighed. "Can we meet?" Yuta was silent was for awhile. "Sure where?" You smiled a bit.

"I will text you the address" yuta sighed. "He wouldnt mind?" Yuta asked. "N-no why would he?" You laughed awkwardly knowing damn well what happened last time. "I will see you then!" You didnt let him speak and hanged up.

"I will just sneak out" you mumbled as you tried to sleep. It was hard falling but you fell asleep anyways. "Maam can i come in" jen knocked the door as you woke up. "Mhm yes please" you checked the time it was 4 am. What was happening. Jen walked in.

"Y-young master got into an accident" you felt like your heart stopped. First nanami and now him? "W-what? When?" Jen sighed. "Those are minor injuries...he will be home soon" jen gave you a soft smile trying to encourage you.

You nodded "i will be down in a minute" jen nodded and left. You sighed and washed your face. What was happening? You got dressed up and walked downstairs,Your heart beating fast. "He is here" jen smiled as she saw you. "I see" you smiled back at her waiting for satoru.

Satoru walked in limping a bit as ichiji helped him. You sighed,it was not minor he was hurt pretty much. "Leave" he said staring straight at you. Ichiji helped him sit on couch,bowed and left.

"Are you alright?" Your voice was conerning.he nodded sighing. "Jen leave" his voice was cold.something felt wrong. Jen looked at you one last time and left.

"We are going to yokohama" satoru said as he lit up a cigarette. "H-huh?" You started at him confused.
"Are you dumb princess? I said We are going to yokohama" he scoffed  takimg a long drag.

"Why?" You mumbled staring at floor. "Ah,you are being bold huh?" He laughed. "I let you slap me y/n" he filled his glass with champane taking a sip. "i can fucking kill you right now and no one would care." He laughed again his laugh was harsh.

"W-why are trying so hard to hide your pain?" You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. His gaze softned maybe a little? "Maybe because i want to" he took another sip. "Were you worried about me?" He laughed.

You scoffed slightly "why do you want to go there?" You asked curiously. "You dont need to know besides i need some time to relax" he groaned. You sighed and sat besides him

"Where will you sleep?" You were worried you didnt want him to be sleeping on couch. "Mhm i am tired so here" he groaned again as he tried to lie down.

You sighed and helped him up. "Sleep with me" he demanded you knew he wouldnt take no for an option. "The couch is small" you said staring around. "So what?" He pulled you on top of him.
"You are hurt" you said burying your face in his chest.

"Doesnt matter princess i have been through worse" he smiled a little stroking your hair. "How is nanami?" Satoru sighed "mhm fine he is very hurt might take a while for him to recover" he sat up slightly and took a sip again.

"Stay away from okkotsu" he warned you again. You just nodded he wouldnt know you met him besides it will be just once.satoru whimpered suddenly.

"W-whats wrong?" You quickly got up worried. "A-am i too heavy?" Satoru let out a laugh as you said that "no not heavy princess i am hurt thats all" his face was all red could it be? You put your hand on his forehead and you were right he was burning!

"You are burning up" you sighed as you helped him lie down. "I will get you a blanket" satoru nodded as he watched you walk away. Few minutes later you came back with a blanket covering satoru with it.

"Mhm stop acting like my mom" he sighed. "You will be fine" was all you said. Satoru sighed as he pulled you in pressing his lips againest yours. His kiss was soft and tender.

You kissed him back this time as you gripped onto his shirt. Satoru pulled away slowly "no need to hold this" he laughed as he let you go. "I-i was just-" you blushed looking away.

"get some sleep its late" he yawned before pulling you on top. "Are you sure you will be able to sleep like this?" You spoke but he was already snoring.

You sighed getting up slowly and went to kitchen, you grabbed a wet cloth and walked back to satoru.Placing a cool, damp washcloth on his forehead and the back of his neck. He was burning up.

You stayed up the rest of the morning taking care of him.it was 8 am you had already fallen asleep on your knees and head on his chest. Satoru groaned as he felt something heavy on his chest.

He stared at you. He felt weird no one had ever taken care of him like this. He felt warm and maybe a little soft.

"I might end up falling for you y/n" he kissed your forehead and helped you on couch

"I might end up falling for you y/n" he kissed your forehead and helped you on couch. He covered you with blanket and left the house quietly.