things we never shared

What did he just say?
.
.
.
"Leave before i fucking kill you okkotsu" yuta scoffed at satoru and grabbed him by his collar. "Why? You dont love her so why?" Satoru glared at him.he was right he didnt like her..right? "Ah? You like her dont you?" Satoru spoke as he pushed yuta off him.

Yuta sighed,he knew it would get you in trouble but it was for best. "Yes i love her and i cant forget her since we fucked twice" yuta lied. Satoru was raging,ready to pounce on him.

He felt anger and betrayal.how could you lie to him? "i would--" before yuta could speak further satoru punched him hard. Blood dripping from his nose and lips. Yuta scoffed and punched him back. It took 3 men to seperate both of them.

Yuta left. "Young master are you--" satoru glared at that guy as a signal to stfu. Satoru walked inside with blueprints in his hand.

He saw jen cooking and asked her "where is she?" His voice was cold and harsh. "I-in her room should i ca-" satoru didnt let her finish and started walking towards bedroom.

"Fucking dont enter this room till i say so" he sharply order jen and walked in. You were surprised to satoru walk in. "Its 7:30 i am almost done" you smiled slightly at him. "

Y/n" his voice was soft and tender. You felt happy the way he spoke right now.
"What is i--"satoru threw the blueprints on floor as you stared at them in confusion. "What is this?"

You said as you bent down to pick them up. Satoru let of another scoffed.he slapped you.
The force of the slap sent you back, but only a couple of steps. His eyes were like daggers as he stepped back up to you again, his expression angrier and more furious than ever before.

What is wrong?

Another few steps and he towered over you again. This time, he shoved you into the wall, making sure that you didn't run away. He grabbed your chin roughly with one hand and he glared right into your eyes.

"Ah" you hissed in pain. "W-what is wrong?" You said as you tried to stand up. "Leave." He simply said. "H-huh w-what d--" he cut her off "fucking leave my place and never show me your face ever again." He said as he turned away ready to leave.

"S-satoru wait!" You yelled "what did i do?" No there was no way you were going back to your place. You gathered the strength and grabbed his arm. "P-please tell m--" satoru sighed again the audacity? "Go y/n fuck your cousin like a good little whore that you are" he said stroking your cheek.

"You cried so much when i fucked you but still let your cousin fuck you?" He asked his voice was cold but deep inside he was hurt.

"I-i never did that satoru" you gemtly cupped his face your eyes interlocked with his. "I-i love you satoru i would nev-" he laughed.

"Shut your fucking mouth" His tone was harsh. "i-i would never cheat on you"

"How can i trust you?" His voice was stern. You gathered the courage and tip-toed to kiss him. Well that did shock him since you never did this before.

He leaned in aswell bending down to your height. "What happened please tell me" you pleaded. He sighed and decided to finally tell you everything.

"Yuta told me the blueprints were stolen" now it all made sense why he didnt want to involve satoru or let any of your family members know. Satoru thought for a while.

"This really is fucked up" he smirked as he knew what he had to do.

"Hm?" You were confused by sudden shift in his mood. "Nothing ,grab your stuff we are leaving right now" he sternly said and turned away ready to leave.
If that was how they wanted to play then he knew what he had to do.

............................yokohama............................

"This is your room sir" the lady smiled at satoru and he did back. You were a bit jealous since he never smiled back at you. "Lets go" you nodded amd started to follow him.

"Lock the door properly y/n" you did as he said. "Its already 8:45 you want me order room services?" He asked as you just nodded.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked his voice was still cold and distant. "Whatever you want to" you mumbled. "Ah? Okay" he smirked lowkey enjoying your reaction.

He ended the call. "We have to wait for half an hour" he said as he took off his shirt. "Its hot huff" he said turning on the ac.

The sight was enough to make you blush. He was hot you had to agree.
You looked away. "Tch" he scoffed sitting besides you. "What are you doing?" You asked confused.

"Look at me" you slowly turned towards him. "I will make sure yuta wont do anything but if anything happens you have t-" before he could speak a call interupted him.it was yuta.

"Pick up and tell him you ran away and you are at a hotel in yokohama." You nodded and picked up putting it on speaker.

"Y/n" his voice sounded so desperate. "Y-yuta" you answered. "Where are you? Did satoru--" you cut him off. "That bastard" you softly said. "Y-yuta dont tell anyone but i-i ran away from home." Your words shocked yuta.

"Y-you..but why?" He asked. "He..he was mad so i had to" you said. "Y/n since you are alone i have been meaning to tell you something" yuta spoke his voice soft and tender. "W-what is it?" You glanced at satoru who lit up a cigarette calmly waiting for yuta to speak.

 "W-what is it?" You glanced at satoru who lit up a cigarette calmly waiting for yuta to speak

"I-i am in love with you y/n"

I will be uploading next part after few days as i am out of ideas lol😭