sweetest lies

"You like her dont you?"

Yuta scoffed at her "dont get ahead of yourself i am doing this for my own benefit and i can destroy your life within seconds you know that right?" He got up ready to leave. "Sure why not but remember i will make sure i drag you along if i go down" sua remained seated as she watched yuta leave. "Witless fool" sua mumbled as she grabbed her purse and stood up ready to leave.

(6 pm)
Satoru glanced at the clock to check the time. He realised that you hadnt eaten since morning. He sighed standing up from the couch walking towards kitchen. "D-do you need something?" Jen asked as she kept her head low. "Cook something within 5 minutes and ask someone to clean the mess"

He sternly ordered her,jen nodded as she hurriedly left to do her chores.satoru sat down on dinning table waiting for the food. He didnt feel any remorse towards what he had done. He simply claimed what his was. After few minutes jen bought a warm bowl of soup. Satoru glanced at her and spoke " take it to y/n and make sure she eats" jen nodded and started walking upstairs.

you were in shower trying to rub of these hickeys and bite marks.you rubbed every inch of your skin. you felt weak and pathetic and a fool for letting him take advantage of you. for now your main concern was the blueprint you had to confront your parents about it. you sighed and started to cry again.

meanwhile jen knocked on door waiting for you to open it when you didnt she knocked it twice. Concern filled her as she spoke " i am coming in maam" she unlocked the door and saw you werent there she heard the water running sounds indicating you were in shower. She kept the bowl on nightstand waiting for you to come out.

few minutes later you came of shower wrapped in a towel.your neck all red and bruised due to your continious chafing. "Maam what happened?" you flinched when you heard her voice. "j-jen you scared me!" you mumbled as jen couldnt help but laugh. "i apologise for my sudden intruption" you shook your head. "its alright what brings you here?" you asked but jen had her eyes fixed on your neck and collarbone "i am sorry maam but are you alright?" her voice was filled with worry. "Y-yes i am fine" you sighed. "Why are you here?" you asked again.

"Young master asked me to bring you something to eat so please do" jen polietly offered as you spoke " i-i am not hungry" you spoke. "Please maam you need to e-" you cut her off " i said no right? please leave me alone for a while" you pleaded not wanting to sound rude further. Jen was about to speak when satoru walked in

"what is the commotion all about?" He glared at you as you looked away. "Jen leave the room" satoru ordered jen.she nodded and stood up leaving the room."Do you think this will make me pity you or something?" He spoke his tone laced with contempt. "I dont need your pity"you spoke looking away in disgusted. Satoru raised his brows "trying to be bold?".he forced you to look at him. "Look at me when i speak princess"

He harshly spoke as you tried to push him off. "Useless attmept you know that right?" He smirked as his eyes fell on the fresh hickey and bite marks that he had left earlier. You covered your neck by your hands feeling disgusted. Satoru snickered and spoke "pathetic arent you?" he grabbed the bowl of soup from nightstand "you need to replenish your energy, you must be tired" he smirked again. Oh how bad you wanted to punch his pretty face.

"I am not hung-" he shoved the soup forcefull in your mouth as he spoke again. "I fucking didnt ask you to eat" you looked at him horrified.he surely has horrible mood swings? "Dont make things difficult y/n" his tone was menancing. "I-i can eat on my own" satoru was about to speak but the sudden knock on door disrupted him. "Cover yourself up" he threw his Luxury Plush robe at you as he stood up "and when i get back i expect this bowl to be empty"

He opened the door to find nanami standing there. Talk about bad timing. "I got the details you asked me to" satoru gave you one last glance as he walked out of the door leaving you alone. "Whats up with him?" You mumbled as you started to eat.

"So?" Satoru asked as nanami nodded "young master i did get the details" he spoke as he handed him a file. "Lets talk in living room" nanami nodded as they both walked towards the living room.

As soon as they sat down nanami spoke "yuta,the guy lady y/n met earlier is the son of akio okkotsu" satoru stared at him. "Akio? The guy who tried to steal my fathers position?" Satoru scoffed. Nanami nodded "indeed however i found one more weird thing" nanami started to speak again "y/n,her birth mother is at Yokohama" satoru stared at him confused "Yokohama? Then that women is her step mother?" Nanami nodded.

"When y/n was 10 years old her mother found out her father had another family. She left tokyo soon after" satoru was stunned as he heard all this. "Also yuta went to africa 4 years ago but he returned a few days ago" nanami sighed as satoru raised his brows "akio? The guy is here too?" Nanami nodded. "We need to be careful." He added. Satoru nodded as he stood up.

"Good job nanami" he was about to leave when nanami spoke again "there is possiblity that miss y/n was getting abused" satoru stopped in his tracks. "Abused you say?" Nanami nodded "i will look into this more" satoru waved his hand as he dismissed him.

He sighed and started walking back towards bedroom. Once he walked in he found the soup bowl empty and saw you on balcony staring outside. He hugged you from behind as you flinched. "What scared of me now?" He spoke his voice strangly calming. You didnt say anything satoru sighed as he made you face him. "Look at me" he spoke as he picked you up wrapping your legs around his torso.

"W-what are you doing?" You whispered trembling slightly.
"Hm? What am i doing? Dont know perhaps some aftercare?" He grinned again as you couldnt help but blush slightly. "I-i dont need it" you mumbled as he forced your chin upwards "sure you dont" he laughed pressing his lips on your forehead. You felt weird. Was he guilty?
.
.
.
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪