blame it on me

(10 am)
You woke up to jen gently tapping your face. "Maam wake up" you grumbled and sat up rubbing your eyes lookinv around for him. "Where is satoru?" You spoke streching. "He already left i think" jen said smiling.

"Ah i see" you smiled back at her.
"Can you make me some coffee?" You polietly asked her. "Sure anything else?" She asked as she started walking towards kitchen.

"No just coffee is fine." You stood up heading towards your room. "You arent eating well th-" you cut her off. "I am fine jen" you walked away leaving jen alone.

Meanwhile,
"What? She asked you to meet her?" Sua asked taking a sip of her tea. "Mhm she did" yuta said leaning back on couch. "Maybe she will ask about blueprints" sua scoffed taking out some papers out of her bag and handing over to him.

"What are these?" Yuta asked confused. "Blueprints" sua casually said sipping her tea. "You really want to destroy her huh? You do realise you are putting your family in danger?" Sua scoffed at his question. "I dont care as long as i get satoru and call me if anything happens." Sua grabbed her purse and left

Yuta scoffed staring at blueprints. "You ruined it on your own sua" he got up ready to meet you.

                    Text
See you at xxx coffee shop
                                                    Yeah ok
Yuta sighed as he stared st his phone. It was wrong but he craved you. He knew sua was right He loved you and he wants you even if it means killing gojo satoru,he would do it for you.

He was waiting for you as soon as he saw your figure approaching hpe felt his heart beating faster.

"Yuta i am sorry for being late" you sat down opposite to him. "No problem" he softly said. "Why did you call me here?" Yuta asked faking his soft tone. "I need to know more about the blueprints" yuta sighed again at your response. "Y/n i cant you know its-" his eyes widen at bit as he spotted satoru.

"Its?" Your voice disrupted his thoughts. "I dont know much.your family will let you know" he said giving you a fake  smile. He stole them he wouldnt met you know that.You sighed and nodded standing up.yuta had an idea which he knew was wrong. he
Got up too pulling you into an hug.

"Mhm?" You asked confusing. "I feel dizzy sorry" he said as he started at satoru who was already glaring at you.yuta smirked slightly and walked away "see you soon" he walked away as you stood there confused.

It was 3 pm when you reached back home.you were shocked to see living room thrashed. Jen walked towards you scared. "Whats wrong jen?" You asked your tone concerned. "Young master is in a bad mood" she answered. "He is home?" You asked FUCK you are fucked up.

"Where is he?" You asked jen who pointed towards your bedroom. You quickly walked towards the room to see satoru smoking on balcony. You were prepared to lie that you were meeting sua.

"Whats wrong?" You kept your purse on table and back hugged him trying to lighten him up. "Where were you?"He asked scoffing. "I-i went to meet sua" you said trying to sound confident. "Sua huh?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Mhm sua i felt bad for-" your words cut off when he slammed you againest wall. "fucking liar" he scoffed. "H-huh?" You asked confused. "You think i dont know? You are such a slut" he laughed harshly as he let go of you.

"Fuck i thought you were innocent" his tone was bitter as he stared at you in disbelief. "W-what do you mea--" he grabbed a glass smashing it with his bare hand. "Y-you are bleeding" you said trying to hold his hand. "Fucking dont touch me slut" his tone was laced with hatred.

"Is he better than me huh? Did he fuck you that good?" You stared at him shocked. "S-satoru no how can you say this?" You sighed. "It was family matter"  you grabbed his hand. "I lied because i knew you would be mad" he sighed again.

"You fucking piss me off so much" he pulled you closer kissing you. "Mhm y-you are bleeding" you said between the kiss. He slowly pulled away sighing again as he started at you. "Why did you hug him?" He asked "he said he was feeling dizzy its nothing else"

Satoru sighed "pack your stuff we will leave before dinner" you nodded. "L-let me treat your hand first" he sighed and sat on bed. He hated how he was being soft with you. "Hurry" he ordered.

You nodded and grabbed the first aid kit and started to treat him. He was suprising calm the whole time. "Stop hiding your pain" you mumbled earning a laugh from him "i have been through worse princess"

He stared at his bandaged hand. "I will be back st 8 pm pack your stuff till then" he got up and left the room.you sighed and started to pack up.

Satoru stepped out hoping for some aur when he spotted yuta smoking in HIS garden. "Why the fuck are you here?" Satoru asked his voice cold. "I will cut you some slack gojo san" he said throwing papers on his face. satoru was confused he then picked up the paper and he was shocked.

"What is the meaning of this okkotsu?" He asked earning a laugh from yuta. "Consider it as a gift from me" satoru started at blueprints. "I stole them"yuta said taking a long puff. "Now since you got the blueprints" he stepped closer to satoru as he threw the bud on ground

 "Now since you got the blueprints" he stepped closer to satoru as he threw the bud on ground

"i want you to break of the wedding"