one question, why?

"You look beautiful y/n"

You turned around thinking it was satoru but it wasnt. It was yuta..okkotsu yuta.he was a cousin of yours.
"Yuta? How have you been?" You smiled warmly at him as he replied "i have been good how about you?" He replied returning the smile. "I am fine too. Uh what brings you here?" You asked your tone laced with confusion.

"Is satoru with you?" Yuta asked his eyes darting around searching for him. "No he left a while ago whats wrong?" You asked as you noticed him tensing up slightly. "Nothing w-well may i talk to you for a movement?" Yuta asked as he glanced at nanami. "Sure." You looked at nanami who hesitantly nodded as yuta led to towards a coffee shop nearby.

"Do you want something?" Yuta offered you but you polietly shook your head. "I am fine" you smiled at him waiting for him to continue.

"I will be quick y/n" his tone changed to a serious one. "The blueprints..t-they are gone" yuta said finally looking you in the eye. "G-gone? What do you mean by gone?" Your face filled with dread when you heard this. "Someone stole them from your house." Yuta sighed taking a sip of water. "What? Oh my god how could they be so careless i am going to talk to them" you said as yuta shook his head. "No no i was not supposed to tell you but i figured out i should" he said as he sighed again.

"B-but what will happen to me..to? You do realise satoru will kill us right? H-he needed these" you said as you buried your face in your palms."i know y/n thats why i want you not to tell him about this" yuta sighed his voice soft.

"The marriage is in 2 weeks he will find sooner or later" you sighed not knowing what to do. Yuta held your hand and nodded slightly. "Dont worry okay? Just be careful okay?" You nodded and stood up ready to leave. "I will thankyou and take care!" You smiled at him as he waved and you left

"Are you ready,lady?" Nanami said opening the door for you. "Yes thankyou!" You smiled and got in as the driver drived you back to the estate. "Welcome back maam" jen smiled as she bowed her head you smiled and spoke. "I am back,is satoru home yet?" You asked as jen nodded. "He is in his study" you smiled at her and started walking towards his study.

Once you reached the door you took a deep breath knocking on door. "Come in" satoru spoke from other side of door. You walked in but something felt wrong. You were scared but you didnt knew why.

Satoru was sitting on his Herman Miller Chair smoking his cigarette. You walked infront of him and spoke. "Thankyou for today" you smiled at him. Satoru stood up getting closer to you until he was inches away from your face. He caressed your lips with his thumb before speaking "had fun whoring around today hm?"

You looked genuinely shocked as you he said that"h-huh w-what do you mea--" he cut you off "for fucks sake y/n who do think i am? I have my men everywhere!" He yelled at you as you stared at him confused.satoru let out a harsh chuckle before he spoke again"this fucking face again.."

he mumbled before he grabbed your hair "who did you meet today?" He angrily asked as you whimpered in pain. "Y-yuta h-he is my cousin" you finally spoke as he laughed again.

"cousins dont hold hands now do they? Are you sleeping with your cousin behind my back?" You were horrified.
"H-how could you think that i would stoop this lo-" satoru slapped you, his fingers leaving red marks on your cheek "dont back talk.did i fucking allow you to speak?"he threw you on floor.

"since you are that fucking desperate for attention,let me give you some." He said as he started to unbutton his shirt dragging you on couch forcefully with his free hand,he threw you on couch hovering over you."LET ME GO" you yelled as you tried to push him off but it was all in vain ,he was too strong.

He slapped you once again "why?you like other men touching you but not your own fiance huh?" He leaned in pressing his lips over yours as he tried to undress you. You tried to push him but he pulled you by your nape deepning the kiss "fucking dont struggle" he spoke as he held your nape for support.you wanted his love but not like this. i

"P-please stop" you whispered as you started to cry harder. "Stop? Why should i? You are my soon to be wife right? Let me treat you like one" satoru mumbled as he pressed his lips on your again.
.
.
.
You regretted going to his study. Your screams filled the walls of his office yet he didnt care,he was heartless and unsympathetic. "Get some rest" satoru got off you as he started to get dressed. You lied there blankly,your throat sore due to screaming. You didnt even knew how much time had passed.

You wanted to scream and yell at him. "H-how could you do this to me?" You whispered your voice hoarse.he crouched down as he spoke "i fucking own you now y/n" He picked you up covering you with a blanket as he started walking upstairs to your shared bedroom.

"I hate you satoru" you whispered as you fell asleep right in his arms.you hated him yet found comfort in his arms. "Hate,huh?" satoru mumbled as he gently placed you on bed throwing away the blanket, he lit up his Treasurer Luxury Black cigarette. He was about to cover you up with a warmer blanket,when he saw the burn marks on your arm and your legs. "I never went this far" He mumbled as he traced the burn marks.

He walked downstairs when his eyes fell on nanami in living room waiting for him."Young master you called?" nanami bowed. "Yeah.Find me the guy she met with earlier and..about her family too" satoru took a long drag as nanami nodded and left.

Satoru sat on couch filling his class with some champagne sipping it.your burn marks fresh in his mind who could have done this?. "Fucking harlot" he scoffed as he felt his anger rising up again. He smashed the glass on floor accidently hurting his own hand too.

The maids rushed towards the source of sound.they saw satoru holding his hand blood dripping and the smashed glass on floor. Jen walked up as she was about to clean it but satoru spoke,"what are you staring at?! Fucking leave me alone" he screamed at them as they all left.
.
.
.
"Nice job yuta" sua smirked handing him the cash. "They must be fighting right now" she snickered.
"Why are you doing this to her?" Yuta questioned sua.

"Isnt it obvious? I deserve satoru. i am far better than her,i have always topped my class and pleased my parents. I deserve more than that bitch"sua spoke her tone laced with arrogance. "But what about you yuta? "You lied her about the blueprints" sua smirked as she spoke once again
.
.
.
"You like her dont you?"