Chapter 5

As I'm working, my co-worker Willow came up to me as she was about to clock out. She gave me a soft smile, which I cocked my head to the side like a puppy.

"So there's a party happening at my place, I was wondering if you would like to come." She asked, which I chuckled.

"Seriously? Is this some kind of true or false game, because I think it's false. I don't make friends Willow, I don't fuck around and find out anymore."
"Should I write on my forehead, for everyone to read?" I laughed, which she seemed a little annoyed. But she just smiled, and shrugged it off.

"Well if you can still drive, yeah I want you to come relax. Ya know make friends, get a life other than here and home." She smirked, which I snarled.

"You don't know me, so stop trying to think you do. I'm first fire baby, I can blow ya up in smoke and put you in your place. Heh or we can stay on good terms, so don't fuck with me." I barked, which of course she barked back.

"Get your head out the fucking gutter, and get a life. You need friends, you need more than this fucking-" I cut her off, as I stood up.

"I've got a fucking life cunt, I don't need ya bossing me around. Telling me to go to whatever party, or drunken day. Plus I'm busy, so no take that and shove it up your ass." I smirked, which Willow huffed in defeat.

Ughhh I don't know why any of them bother, I'm just here to work nothing more. I love my job, hate how nosey everybody is. I thought, as I continued my work. As a few more customers came in, one had a dog that needed a bath. We had a do it yourself station, but they had no idea what they were doing.

So I swooped in and saved their relationship with their dog, of course they seemed insulted I just told them. If ya want your relationship to be fucked, with your dog be my guest. Let's just say, they shut the fuck up real fast.

As they realized I actually saved them, a whole lot of pain and trouble. Yeah I may seem like a narcissist, but really I help in my own way.

As my shift was almost over, I look out the window. Which I saw Valentine balloons on my truck, so naturally I looked at my phone. For fuck sakes since when did Valentine's Day sneak up on me?! I thought it was only for a few more days, then boom hell!! Fuck... I thought, as I facepalmed. As I get both my dogs on their leashes, I clock out and tell everyone I'm heading out.

Then a noobie enters, which I just left as I head over to my truck. I unlock it and get both Luna and Mully in there, as of course Luna gets in the passenger seat. Mully is on the middle consul, as I just sigh.

I look at the balloons, and look for the source of them. Which I just shoved them in my truck, just in case my mother bought them for me. As I love her, and I don't wanna seem like I'm a massive cunt.

But if they aren't from her, there going in the garbage or sky.

Once I get home, I realize that there's another truck on the side where I normally park so I park in the driveway as I normally park on the side. But I'll park beside my mom's truck, as I get my dogs out I put them in the yard.

Which I know it's weird, but I go and inspect the truck. Because my mom doesn't have a boyfriend yet anyways, she talking to someone. But this was a black dodge ram 1500, year 2014-2015.

Then it clicked, my inner child came out. 'Bubby's here...?' I say under my breath, as I run to the garage and open the door.

Then long and behold, my brother was in there with my mom and niece. He looked behind himself, as he was smoking a joint. Then of course his disease of a girlfriend was here, and I just walked right out.

Then all I hear is "awww fuck..." coming from my brother, as he drops everything and starts running after me.

"(N/n)! Hey-" I cut him off, as I feel my fever set in from being pissed off.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! Get her out of here before I drop kick her and your ass, better yet go back to the garbage dump where you and her belong too!" I yell at him, as I slam the side door in his face.

Then I call Luna and Mully in, as I don't need his stupid whore touching my dogs. Infecting them with crack and coke, yeah fuck that.

Travis's POV

As my little sister slams the door in my face, I feel a tear fall from my cheek. As I go back to the garage, mom was disappointed but looked at Kendra.

"See your a disease, this is what you do. So get the fuck off my property, you can go back to mommy and daddy fucktart." Mom yelled at her, and honestly I didn't want to bring the thing with me. My plan was to dump her here, as I'm the only one with the vehicle.

"*Sobs* s-she has always hated-" I cut her off with a snarl, as I look at her like my stare could make her go into a seizure and kill her.

"Shut the fuck up Kendra, go see your disease of a family. I'm done, my mom is done, my baby sister is done. We're all done, so I'll drop all your shit at your diseases house." I snapped, which she just stormed out. She even tried to take my daughter, but I held her back until she let go of her.

Which the slimer did, and left like the disgusting whore she is. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she can thank her mother for that. Ewck, at least I have my mom not much my sister...