Chapter 7

Michelle's POV

As I'm downing at least for coolers, like I normally do when I'm stressed or feel threatened, or something bad happened. I had gotten Travis to get me two more cases of BlackFly grapefruit, bitter sweet....

But right now all I feel is bitter cold, what am I gonna do with both Mully and Luna. Better yet, how should I plan to kill that cunt and try not to kill my son along side her..

I warned him, (y/n) wasn't right but he didn't listen well more like he did she didn't. (N/n) hates Kendra with a burning passion, I'm starting to hate her just as much as my daughter does...

This is my fault and Travis's fault, we should've never planned this stupid Valentine's Day dinner... Now my baby is in the hospital, fighting for her life...

As I began to cry, my phone rang. So I immediately picked up, as I breathed.

"Hello?" I say, as I hear shuffling.

"Hello is this Ms. Michelle (l/n)?" The lady spoke, which air hitched in the back of my throat.

"Yes it is, is my daughter dead?" I croak, which the lady breathed.

"Ma'am I know-" I cut her off, as I began to cry again.

"I just need to know is my baby girl dead?! Where's my daughter!!" I scream, as the lady went silent.

"S-She's gone, I-I'm so sorry for your lost..." The lady cracked up almost as if she was the one, who lost her baby.

I hang up the phone, and just text my son that his sister is dead...

Travis's POV

As my tears silently hit my jeans and shirt, my phone lights up. So I pick it up, only to be horrified by the news...

Mom - "Your sister is dead... I hope your happy, actions have consequences. I should've let you stay up there, but I know well knew how much she loved you."

Was all mom said, as I run upstairs, as mom was crying I slowly walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mom I know you hate me, to be honest I hate me too. I wish I listened to you, but most importantly my baby sister my (n/n) she meant the world to me. You and her, were my girls. Honestly I deserve, to be on that hospital bed not her..." I spoke, as mom looked at me.

"Thank you for realizing what you've done, but I think you need to get out of my sight before I kill somebody." Mom spoke coldly, which I closed the door behind me.

I went back downstairs to my sister's bedroom, and tried to go to sleep next to my daughter...

(Y/n)'s POV

As I woke up I expected to be somewhere from what I last saw, but all I saw was a hospital room. I sat up, and looked around.

Once I did I was horrified, my body my real body was lying limp on the bed. I panicked, and tried to pinch myself. I could feel and not, at the same time...

"W-What happened?! Oh nonono!!! Come on wake up!! Me come on, I'm right here just open your eyes!!!" I scream at my body, but to no avail.

I began to cry as I walk out of the room, and run back home. Once I did I knocked on the door, or well tried too I literally gazed through the door.

So I ran to mom's room, and she was drinking. All I hear was "it should've been Travis or me..." I felt tears fall down my face, then I realized my brother's shoes were by the door so I started looking for him.

Once I found him he was asleep with my niece, Luna and Mully. He seemed like he cried hard, as his eyes were puffy... Kiara seemed like she has been asleep for awhile, must've been stressed...

"Fuck fuck... No..." I cry, as I run out of the house and just ran.

Then I tripped and saw a bright light, which I was unsettled by it... But it means maybe a better, no maybe worse after life...

As I walk through the white light, I was greeted by golden gates and a pit to hell.. I knew what would happen next, but I didn't deserve judgment...

I know where I belong to, and it isn't Heaven...

"Hi there, I'm St. Peter! Can I get your name please?" St. Peter asked, which I just looked at him.

"I don't deserve judgment, I know I belong in hell just send me down there..." I sob, which St. Peter just looked stunned.

"B-But I need your name first, it won't be a judgment thing. But maybe Sera and Emily, can make an acceptation." He spoke, which I just looked down...

"My names (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)..." I say, as I look down.

As St. Peter looks through the book, he gives me a soft smile.

"You see my book never lies, you've been through so much. You've earned your way to heaven, yet you want to burn in hell?" St. Peter questions, I just nod.

"Well there is something we can do about it." I hear a heavenly voice speak, as I look up to see another angel.

"My names Sera, I'm one of the Seraphims in heaven." Sera speaks with grace, as the other one seems over joyed.

"I'm Emily the other Seraphim, though you can call me Em, Emmie, E! I have a lot of nicknames, ahaha!" Emily giggles, which I show a soft smile.

"We don't normally do this, but you can have an Angel form and a Demon form. So you can travel between Heaven and Hell, you will be able to go to all the 7 deadly sins of hell. You have complete access, and you'll have access to Heaven as well." Sera speaks with a small smile, which I nodded and accept this.

Sera and Emily are filled with delight, as Sera snaps her fingers. I started to change, I grew wings that were (f/c) with a slight gold look to them, my hair changed and looked well taken care of and flowed as it formed beach waves.

Then was put up in a ponytail, my eyes looked less tired. I was wearing a (f/c) crop top with light blue ripped jeans with (f/c) and white sneakers.

Of course my form changed again, my wings turned a full greyish (f/c). As I turned into a almost fallen angel, but I had horns my one eye was purple while the other was black. My skin was pale white, and I had scars all over my body. I wore a black summer dress, all had a bit of lace hanging off of it. With black boots and fishnets to finish the look, not before the messy beach waved hair.

As I look at the Seraphims they seemed alright with my decision, as Emily hugs me and Sera pats my shoulder.