Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV

As I went to my room, I actually had a better idea. As I went upstairs and got ready to go for a walk, Mully and Luna wanted to come. But I just left them behind, as I knew something bad was gonna happen.

I walked down to the liquor store and bought a fireball bottle, with a case of BlackFly Long Island Iced Tea. Then I headed it to the weed store, and bought a few joints with Blue Raspberry flavour and of course Huckleberry.

Then I go down by the river, and practically inhale the four coolers. Then I light a joint, as I watch the sunset and the river flow.

This is probably enough to numb the pain until maybe two weeks, but probably not enough.

I've been here an hour, and I've only got two joint left as I only bought two tubes one huckleberry and blue raspberry. I'm already halfway done my whiskey, as I look up and everything was spinning then I looked to my left side and just threw up all my guts.

Then my worry started to set in once I saw blood, but I wasn't gonna freak out since my nose just started bleeding.

As I got up I heard a familiar voice beside me, which I looked to see Byron. He seemed concerned and pissed off, at the same time.

"(N/n) what are you doing here?? You should be at home!" Byron exclaimed, which I rolled my eyes.

"Wellll you'reeee not the onnnnne in painnnn, Barnnnn!" I yelled at him, as I stumbled up the rocky hill.

"(Y/n) come on you're stoned and drunk out of your mind, let me-" I cut him off, as I snarl.

"I-I donnn'T need yuor help, Barnnnnn! I'mmmm fnie!!!" I yell, as I start storming off.

As Byron was tryna convince me other wise I just walk across the street, just screaming. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" I screamed, then I felt my body jolt and go off the ground.

As I look I notice a semi truck in a halt, as I can see it has red on its grill. Then I hit the ground, as I feel the road burn as my body comes to a halt as well...

Third Person POV

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT!!!!!" Byron yelled, as a red Peterbilt try's to slow down but failed to do so at the speed it was at.

It hit (y/n) and sent her back a good mile, before she hits the ground again. Byron rushed to her side, as she was covered in blood. She had a broken nose, a broken collarbone the same one (y/n) broke when she was 3 and her left leg was mangled.

"Nononono!!! (N/n) no you cannot die, not like this stay with me don't go into the light!! Live for your mother, your niece or your dogs!!" Byron pleaded, as everything went white for him.

He was teleported to the side by Sera, this time Emily joined.

"Byron what happened here?!" Sera screamed in horror, as Byron began to cry.

"I was trying to save her, fucking Kendra and her narcissistic mind. If she got herself killed, send me to hell..." Byron cried, which Emily looked at this scene in horror.

"Byron it's not your fault, it was her fault for not listening. She's stubborn yes, but she was in a lot of pain." Emily spoke, as Byron dropped to the ground.

Then some cops and an ambulance came to the scene, as they picked up (y/n)'s limp body as it still had a pulse a strong one but it was turning weak fast.

As the three angels stayed in a form of their souls, they followed the ambulance. As it stopped by the nearest hospital, doctors and nurses fled from what they were doing to help the person in need of emergency care.

As they all tried to help, they all looked at each other and nodded. Surgery was definitely needed, due to broken bones and in need of stitches.

~after surgery~

As it was done, all that was left was a shell. A bloody mess, casted up (y/n) waiting to live or die... They called in Travis, Kiara and Michelle the mother.

As they brought Mully and Luna, just in case she wouldn't make it. The hospital aloud it, just this once and if she doesn't make it.

They all cried but Kiara, only being 3 and not knowing what the fuck was going on. Mully began to cry and so did Luna, the whole room was filled with grief.

As Travis gently squeezed his baby sister's hand, and kissed her forehead. He took his baby and waited in the waiting room for his mom.

As Michelle cried, she laid a couple of kisses on her child, she was about to leave until (y/n)'s heart stopped being a code blue was happening...

"SOMEONE HELP NURSE DOCTER!!! MY DAUGHTER CODE BLUE!!!" Michelle screamed out in pain, as then a doctor and nurses entered the scene.

"Ma'am you're going to need to wait outside or go home, we'll call you as soon as we can." A nurse spoke up, as the curtain got closed.

As the family went home, with the feeling of grief left on their faces. The angels watched from afar, as Michelle got angry.

"Travis just know if your SISTER DIES!!! The blame is on you, and your little disease." Michelle snapped, which Travis had a few tears flow down his face.

"Understood... Mom I'm so sorry, I-" Travis was saying until he got cut off...

"Save it, if your sister survives she'd love to hear ya. Not me, I'm not the one you should apologize to." Michelle snapped, and stormed off into her room and slammed the door.

Travis took his daughter and his sisters dogs, and went downstairs to (y/n)'s room. As he cried, his daughter was concerned and tried whipping all his tears away.

But nothing would prepare the family, for this nothing could...