Chapter 24

As I woke up, I panicked when Adam wasn't by my side so I went on my phone to see Adam left a text. Which I exhaled in relief, as I tap on our texts.

Adam: Hey babe if I'm not there, I'm getting ya breakfast. Plus the band wants to meet up, the house is all yours until I get home. Which shouldn't be too long, I'll drop your breakfast off before I meet up with the band.

(Y/n): Okay baby, I love you!

As I smile, I decided to tidy up the house since it got a bit more messier since the last time I've been here. So I did the dishes, I cleaned the whole house top to bottom. I made sure, that Adam's room stayed the way it was. I just cleaned up his clothes, that he wears randomly.

As I looked around I smiled, as I knew he would be happy. Then I went to the garage, as I wanted to write a new song for Adam or practice a song for him.

As I looked around, I couldn't find any note books in the garage. Which I looked around the whole house, most of them were filled with music and guitar stuff.

So I went back down to his garage as I picked up his spare guitar, and thought of a song.

(Y/n) - tilted
Adam - bold
Both - tilted and bold

As I strum the guitar, to make sure it was in tune which I smiled. As I snapped my fingers, so the drums were ready.

The needle on my compass, must be busted or bent 'cause I can't walk straight..
I sing, as the melody fills the garage with sorrow.

And I'm kinda beaten, like the rusted out hinges on the backyard gate!
I smile, as I look at the poster Adam has up in his garage of his band.

Well everybody lies, too much... Hoping they can find, true love.. 'Cause hell is what we all, go through. To try and find an angel, like you!!!
A tear drops from my eye, as I feel my heart beat in my chest.

Whoa, ohhh!!
I cry, as a few more tears drop.

Thank god you found me! 'Cause I'm broken, and handing you my heart!!
I smile, as I just image Adam's smile.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
I giggle, as the melody is booming throughout the entire house.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
I close my eyes, as I feel the energy of the music booming brightly.

(Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!)

Adam's POV

As I got back, I realized (y/n) had cleaned which melted my heart. Then I heard music coming from the garage, so I went to investigate.

Which I found my hoe, playing guitar. I smiled as I went to place her breakfast on the counter, once I did I snuck into the garage and sat on the couch beside her.

Which she looked at me and smiled, as I grabbed my guitar and played with her.

My soul's got holes, like a shotgun pattern on a highway sign.
I snicker at (y/n), which makes her smile.

And the lady on the radio, can stick this damn rain where the sun don't shine!
I sing, as (y/n) looks at me with a mixture of love and lust.

Well everybody lies, too much. Hoping they can find, true love. 'Cause hell is what we all, go through. To try and find an angel, like you.
I smile at (y/n), and give her the same look in my eyes which makes her blush red like a tomato.

Whoa, ohhh!!
I chuckle, as i sing my heart out.

Thank god you found me! 'Cause I'm broken and, handing you my heart!
I smile, as (y/n) shys away.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
I snicker, which makes (y/n) scoot closer to me.

(Y/n)'s POV

Thank god you found me! 'Cause I'm broken and, handing you my heart.
Me and Adam sing in harmony, as we sing like nobody is listening or judging us.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The dark!!
I smile at Adam, which Adam smirks at me like his ego is too good for anyone but me.

Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
Or else im just, Standing in The Dark!!
I giggle, as Adam smiles brightly.

You turn to me, as if to say.
Your turn to breathe, as the shadows drift away. I can't explain, I just let go.
Of all the pain, that the world will never know.
We sing as if we were telling a story, the story of how it felt to meet each other.

You turn to me, as if to say!
Your turn to breathe, as the shadows drift away! I can't explain, I just let go!
Of all the pain, that the world will never know!
We smile at each other, like we wanted to kiss each other. But the guitars were our barriers, to keep us singing.

Thank god you found me! 'Cause I'm broken and, handing you my heart!!
I sing, which Adam looks at me all mesmerized full of love and light.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
I smile, as Adam chuckles while he strums his guitar louder than mine.

Thank god you found me! 'Cause I'm broken and, handing you my heart!!
Adam winks, which makes my cheeks go hot to the touch.

When the night is surrounding, need your light around me! Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
Adam laughs as he looks at me and smirks, which makes me blush 10x worse.

You turn to me, as if to say.
Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
I can't explain, I just let go!
Or else I'm just, Standing in The Dark!!
We sing, as we got closer to each other as our guitars strum the last note and the drums hit the last, of the notes then we both snap our fingers.

As the drums stop, our guitars are out of the way. Adam pulls me on his lap, as he grabs my hips while we kiss.

He smirks as he slaps my ass, which makes me gasp as he slips his tongue in my mouth. As our tongues were playing tango, my hands move up his body to his neck where I rest my arms.

He smirks into the kiss, as he releases the kiss I whimper from him not kissing me.

"I promised you breakfast, the bands coming here. As I don't like being away from my bitch, plus you get the greatest seat in the garage." Adam teased, which I tilted my head.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, which Adam snickered as he still had his hands placed on my hips. So he started to move my hips in a grinding motion, which caught me off guard.

"My lap babes, as long as you can stay still and not tease me we'll be fine." Adam teased, as he softly played with one of my boobs.

"Y-Yes sir." I whimpered underneath his touch, as he smirked.

"Good girl.~" Adam chuckled, as he brought me in for another kiss.