Chapter 14

Adam's POV

I swear this bitch has been ignoring me, but nothing new. I just don't know why, but I'm worried about her... I mean she's probably the first girl I've met, who plays guitar and had her own band.

But I haven't heard from her or seen her in like four months, I've been trying to reach out to her but (y/n) hasn't returned my texts... I know it wasn't right to send Emily, to see if she was okay I didn't realize that Sera was actually going with her...

If they humiliate the first man, I swear to god!! Then I heard a knock on my door, so I stopped tuning my guitar and went to answer it. It was Emily, and no Sera in sight.

"Hey Em, any news?" I asked, which Emily looked like she was gonna break down in tears...

"No I-I-I have no idea what's wrong, she won't talk she's pushing everybody away... Th-This, is soo frustrating..." Emily cried, which I looked back and I realized that Lute was supposed to be here guess she cancelled plans.

"Hey Em, I can actually go and see if I can help her or at least, get her to talk at least." I spoke, which Em seemed kinda happy but something wasn't right.

"Just don't provoke a fight, I don't know if a fight will help." Which I just snickered, as I stepped out of my house, close the door behind me.

"Pfff- I can't make any promises, I'll get the truth outta her." I spoke, as I flew away towards (y/n)'s house.

As I got closer to her house, I felt like something wasn't right I mean the suns going down and something just doesn't feel right...

(Y/n)'s POV

As I watched the sun go down I knew another night of forgetting everything, as I closed my window I was about to snap my fingers to turn into my demon form... Someone knocked on my door, which I sighed as I went to go answer it...

I immediately almost regretted it, it was Adam so I tried shutting the door on him which he stopped me. Which I groaned, as he sighed.

"(Y/n) what's wrong, I've been trying to reach out." Adam spoke, which I snarled.

"Adam it's none of your business, I'm my own person plus your not my boyfriend." I smirked, which Adam looked like he wanted to kill me.

"Yeah but there's people here that care, and I'm NOT one of them just to be clear, your an asshole, a bitch, a cunt etc!" Adam yelled, which I laughed.

"Then why do you keep coming back?! Huh am I just a drug you can't get rid of, huh?!" I scream, which Adam pushed open the door knocking me on my ass.

"Karma bitch." Adam snickered, as he shuts the door behind him.

"H-Hey I didn't say you could come in!" I yell, as I felt vulnerable on the floor as I was hiding my wings so I crawled backwards.

"Well I am now, awww look are you scared of me now?" Adam laughed, which made me rage. As I was almost raped by my own biological father, and it was starting to play out just like this...

"N-No just stay there!!" I screamed, which Adam stopped and looked at me confused. I could feel tears flowing down my face, as I was panicking.

"(Y-Y/n)? Are you cry-" Adam spoke but I snapped, as I looked at him.

"No shut up!" I scream as I curl up into a ball, as I hold my head.

"UGHH MAKE THIS PAIN STOP!!!" I scream, which Adam ran to me as he held me which I try and push him away as I was hitting my fists against him.

"L-Let go of m-me!!" I yell, which Adam held me tighter.

"Bitch I'm not fucking good at this kinda shit, but I'm here! I'll be your punching bag, well apparently now anyways." Adam tried to calmly say, but came out more raspy and heartless.

As I just started crying into Adam's chest, I was hyperventilating and choking. Adam tried his best, then my nose started bleeding I made sure not to get any blood on Adam. Then Adam got tissue, and picked me up bridal style to the couch.

He got me an ice pack with a cloth so it wouldn't cold burn my skin, then he sat beside me and sat there in silence.

"Adam why stay...?" I ask, which it was silent for a minute.

"I don't know..." Adam exclaimed, which a few tears fell...

"C-Can I tell you something, that nobody ever knows about me...?" I ask, which Adam chuckled.

"As long as it's not touchy feely on my heart." Adam joked, which I giggled.

"Do you know what it's like to just be that second person, that you're never the first choice?..." I ask, which it was silent for longer then Adam sighed.

"Y-Yeah, I am out of everyone on earth I know that feeling all too well... If you ever heard of the story of Eden, when the first man and woman was created?" Adam asked, which I shook my head.

"No I haven't heard of the story, us humans always have known Adam and Eve as the first man and woman. That god gave a leg and an arm, to create them then Jesus was born from Eve a virgin." I spoke, which Adam just laughed hi ass off.

"That's sooo off from the real story, the first man is of course me I'm the original dick! Then you have Lilith, I wanted to call the shots not necessary any power. But Lilith thought I wanted control, I don't know maybe I did..."

"Then she ran off, of course she came back expect she always acted differently towards me... Then I found out she was having sex with an angel, and that angel was Lucifer."
"I was furious, then Sera made Eve my second wife she then was swayed by Lucifer with an apple of knowledge and gave me the apple too... "
"Then I was left divorced twice, and lonely until the extermination- ahhh shit..." Adam was telling, then cut himself off.

"What extermination, what happened? You can tell me, I won't tell." I say, which Adam breathed.

"The extermination is Sera has created women to be killing machines, we go down and kill demons to reduce hell's population. I'm the leader of it, and it got better killing off Lucifer's people." Adam spoke, which it clicked that's why he acted weird to the demon form of me.

"That makes sense now..." I say, which Adam raised an eyebrow.

"What now-" Adam spoke surprised, which I sat up and snapped my fingers.

"You remember this demon?" I asked, as he seemed shocked.

"Th-That was you?! Sera gave you access to hell???" Adam spoke, which I nodded.

"I pleaded to be sent down there, so Sera made an exception." Which Adam nodded, as I smiled.

"Has that bloody nose stopped yet?" Adam asked, which I nodded.

"So how did you and Lute become so close, are you guys dating or?" I asked, which Adam laughed.

"I could never date Lute, don't get me wrong she's a bad bitch and I love her. Just not relationship like kiss and fuck way, just really close friends." Adam spoke, which I snapped my fingers and changed back to an angel.

"Heh Byron was that kinda friend to my mom, no kiss and fuck. But ya know, they were close." I spoke, which Adam smiled.