Chapter 4

A few days later, while me and Jennings were chilling, Alyssa walked in with a big smile.

"The surprise is done! Do you want to see it?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said, rushing into the room.

There were four toys, and one of them was designed after my drawing. She had a pendent that looked like a medal, with a laurel wreath on it. Along with that, there was a shark, with a fire pendent with star in the middle; a phoenix, with an eighth note pendent; and a wolf with a circuit board pendent. They were bigger than they were in the cartoons, but so where the other non-plush versions of the Smiling Critters. Wait, were they gonna be new smiling critters? That would be super cool.

"So what do you want to name them?" Alyssa asked.

"The Preying mantis should be named Undead, of course, the shark should be, hmm, Starfire. The Phoenix should be Fifi and the wolf could be, WolfTech," I said, smiling.

"WolfTech?" Jennings asked.

"Yup!" I said.

After we left, Alyssa informed us that we needed to go back to Home Sweet Home. She explained that the lab was gonna be used for adult things and we needed to leave. Though it made me sad, I agreed and went back to Home Sweet Home. Once we walked through the door I went straight to our room. I plopped down on the bed for about 2 seconds when a staff member knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said.

He walked through the door calmly and put his hands behind his back, "You and your friend have been adopted," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, so would you two please come with me," He requested.

Me and Jennings followed him towards a door. There were two other girls there. One had blonde hair and was wearing a yellow dress while the other had brunette hair with a grey shirt and black sweatpants on. The two other girls went before us, but now it was my turn. I walked forward into the room. It was dark but there was a weird red gas floating around the room. As I stayed in the room longer, I started to get sleepier and sleepier. Soon enough I passed out.