Chapter 7

"DOGDAY!" I yelled, trying to grab him.

But I was too late. Progaming grabbed me and Fifi's hands, and pulled us into the school. Everyone seemed shaken up by what happened. I mean we just lost our only guide to this place. But we had to keep going. We had to stop the prototype. He walked through the school, weary of everything. 

"Who do you think grabbed him?" I asked.

"I don't really want to think about it," Fifi answered, "I'm still spooked over the fact that my best friend since forever wants to kill everyone."

"Fair," I replied.

We walked forward into the school and I swore I kept seeing that demon girl. By the time we checked most of the school, we'd dodged 5 traps, which was too many for my liking.

"We've dodged 5 traps already," I pointed out, "Who know 'Star' could be this smart."

"5 isn't that many," Progaming said.

I rolled my eyes at that. Well it's 5 to many. 

"Lorelai knows this place like the back of her hand," Fifi said.

"How? This place is a maze," I said.

"She use to sneak put all of the time," Fifi explained.

"Well we better be careful then," Progaming said.

"We need to make her see the Prototype is bad!" Fifi said.

I placed my hand on Fifi's shoulder and smiled, "We will."

Fifi nodded, and we continued on. We decided to check the Playhouse since we hadn't found anything. As we left the building, Fifi tripped on a trip-wire. Behind us we heard the school start to crumble. We ran ahead, but it was breaking fast than we could run. I looked behind us and knew what I had to do. They were almost at the door. I pushed them through the door as the building crumbled behind them. The last thing I heard was Fifi screaming "Undead!" before it all went dark.