Chapter 6

I stared at Fifi in confusion. So did everyone else there. Starfire ran up at Fifi and hugged her tight.

"Leah I missed you," Starfire admitted.

"Now you can help us!" Fifi said.

"To what?" Starfire asked.

"To save the toys and the factory," Fifi explained.

"I already have a plan for that!" Starfire said.

"Then how are we gonna do it?" Fifi asked.

"We're gonna kill all of the employees," Starfire explained.

This seemed to rub Fifi the wrong way, and she pulled away from Starfire. Starfire only looked a little hurt by this.

"What? NO!" Fifi yelled.

"But the Prototype is gonna save us," Starfire tried to explain.

"Not if we have to use violence to solve our problems," Leah said.

Starfire stepped away from us, angrily. She balled up her fists, like she was gonna punch someone.

"You'll see. You'll all see!" She shouted before her and CatNap stormed off.

Fifi fell to her knees and started crying. We tried to comfort her but it wasn't working. We decided to follow her and figure out her plan. Fifi started to lead the way. Soon enough we ended up lost. Fifi then led us to the Councilor's Office. As I walked around, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A girl with demon wings, horns and a tail. She smiled at us creepily. I didn't feel great about what was to come.

As we checked out some of the offices, I found a poster. He looked new, and it had me, Fifi, Progaming, and Starfire on it. It said, 'The Smiling Critters friends from out of town,' in big bold letters on the top and on the bottom it said, 'Meet the Magical Critters!' The poster made me feel weird. Just the thought that I was suppose to be friends with Starfire felt wrong. After checking basically everywhere, we re-grouped by the door.

"We've checked everywhere and found nothing," DogDay said.

"Welp, schools next, I guess," Progaming said.

We all walked towards the door when DogDay yelled.

"Help!" He screamed.

But before we could help him, he was pulled into the darkness.