Chapter 8

I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes to see an area with golden roads and marble columns. I stood up and looked at my hand. It was normal. Not the Preying Mantis hands I had when I was a toy. Just my normal hands. I looked around and everything finally clicked. I had died. I was killed by Fifi's so called 'Best Friend'. I walked around heaven for a while when I found a mirror thing. No one else was by it so I looked through. I saw Progaming and Fifi standing next to the destroyed school. I watched as Progaming cried, feeling tears forming in my own eyes when someone trapped on my shoulder.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi! Are you new here?" They asked.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Well follow me, " It requested.

I got up and followed it through Heaven. It showed me everything I needed to know. Then they disappeared. I didn't know what to do so I walked back to the Mirror. I saw Progaming and Fifi hiding in the Toy Store. They kept walking through until they heard screams. I didn't know what was going on but from what I heard it had to be bad. After the screaming had ended, Fifi and Progaming ran outside to see dead bodied everywhere. All of the smiling critters minus DogDay had been murdered. Soon hundreds of people started appearing in heaven. But I didn't care. I had to keep watching.

Soon Fifi and Progaming found a door. Fifi seemed hesitant but they both went in. In there they found CatNap and The Prototype. The 2 worse people I've ever heard of. Soon Starfire exited her room. Great, make it worse why don't you. Fifi tried to talked to Star, but she wasn't listening. She started to scream something about how she 'Didn't care about anything, not even the Prototype- WAIT. NOT EVEN THE PROTOTYPE. So she killed me for a person she DIDN'T CARE ABOUT. Oh that's fucking bullshit(:0 swears). Then after hearing that, the Prototype beheaded Starfire, right then and there. Then the Prototype and CatNap just left, leaving Star's lifeless body on the floor.

Now I will admit, I was kind of happy when she died. But like she killed me first. She had it coming. Then I thought back to the poster I found. How me, Star, Progaming, and Fifi were all suppose to be best friends. I wonder if that could've happened if She's never joined the Prototype. Hmm, I wonder.

I got up and decided to see who all got into the heaven. I walked up to a girl with long black hair and smiled.

"Hi! Welcome to heaven," I said.

"Oh Hi!" She said.

"Sorry if this sounds rude but, how did you die?" I asked.

"Oh, well I died twice technically. I died the first time and my organs and stuff were put in this toy, and the second time was during this 'Hour of Joy' thing," She explained.

"Oh-! I was also put into a toy called 'Undead Muffin'," I said.

"Like the Magical Critter?" She asked.

"You also saw the poster?" I asked back.

"Yeah, I saw that poster. I also saw an add for them a bit before they put me in the toy," She explained.

"What toy did they put you into?" I asked.

"Hoppy," She answered.

"So cool! So Hoppy-" I started.

"Well my human name was Hope," She corrected.

"Well then, Hope, I'm glad that we're out of our misery now," I said.

"Yeah, hey quick question," She said.

"Shoot" I told her.

"What should I call you? Since we don't have to be those toys anymore," She asked

I thought for a bit, trying to remember my human name. Then it finally came to mind.

"I'm Kalley," I answered.

"Well Kalley it is then," She smiled, looking around, "Well I'm gonna go say hi to the others, so I guess I'll see you around!"

"Yeah, see you around!" I smiled back.

I walked throughout more a heaven and I saw another girl with brown hair, but she had lighter skin. I was going to go say hi before something clicked in my brain. That was Star. She was the same girl who was with me, Progaming and Fifi. I decided to just walk away and try to distance myself. But I felt good with my afterlife. I could finally be at peace

Fin.