Chapter 9: The Arrival Of A New Pokemon

It getting quite late as Dustin,  Ash, and Misty made quite some distance traveling in the forest. Dustin stopped in his tracks as he took his bag off back.

"We should call it a night and rest you two. Tomorrow going to be another long day, " Dustin said as he set up the tent.

"Yeah good idea Dusk," Ash replied taking off his own backpack

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yeah good idea Dusk," Ash replied taking off his own backpack.

"That's quite the tent," Misty replied.

"Thanks my mom brought it, but the inside is even better, " Dustin replied setting up a campfire and cooking some dinner."Ash why don't you try making the Pokemon food with that recipe sticking out of my bag pocket," He said sending a brief glance at Ash.

"Sure Dusk," Ash replied taking out the paper and reading the steps as he took out eight bowls.

"Don't skim follow every step," Dustin stated as he began cooking the soup he was making for dinner tonight.

Ash nodded at Dustin's words and carefully read the recipe for the Pokemon food.

"So Dustin what made you travel with Ash despite being three years older?" Misty asked coming to sit near him.

"Ah, we met when we were younger, " Dustin started."He was inspired to be a Pokemon master and he was impressed by my knowledge and I agree to be his mentor."

"I see well he sure doesn't seem to understand the basics of batting pokemon before catching them or making Pokemon food," Misty commented watching Ash making a mess of the ingredients.

"Yeah I admit his stubbornness and hotheadedness in following my advice isn't the best, but he making progress in calming himself to listen and learning, " Dustin said."He will improve time besides I have food prepared if it comes ou that bad and the Pokemon hate it," He commented holding up plastic containers of food with the pokemon types on them.

"I see so you are just making him practice," Misty said looking at the food.

Dustin nodded as he finished the soup and filled three bowls and gave one to Misty.

"Thanks smells good, " Misty said.

"Thanks my mom taught me, " Dustin replied standing up and taking a bowl over to Ash who managed to make a mess of the Pokemon food and the ingredients they bought from the Pokemart.

"Well that wasn't perfect but Empuress eating so must not be that bad," Dustin commented."We keep working on it anyway dinner is ready, " He said giving the bowl of soup to Ash.

"Uh,  guess I should have fully read it as you told me my bad," Ash said sheepishly taking the bowl.

"Yeah, at least you admit your mistake means you are learning."

"I make sure to fully listen next time."

"Good," Dustin said going back over towards Misty and grabbing the remaining bowl to eat before sending out his other Pokemon to eat but sending Aerodactyl to eat in a separate place knowing he was not that friendly yet.