Chapter 1 I wish someone would dig My grave

I wish someone would dig My graveQingyun Zong forbidden land, inch of soil, buried a sarcophagus.The sarcophagus is carved with dragons and phoenixes, exuding a simple and heavy atmosphere.

"Hum!

A deep dragon sound, sarcophagus burst out of a strong golden light, instant gone."Where is this? "

Gu Qingyun slowly opened his eyes, but found that everything was dark.He's in the middle of a blue star watching the biggest movie ever made it here.

"Hiss..."

Then a memory came to mind.He was the Emperor of Qingyun, founded the Qingyun School, but died in the natural disaster 20,000 years ago.

"......"

Gu Qingyun face a black, this is through to the emperor's body?

What the hell!"Ding!"

The Strongest Golem system is on! And reward the host with the best energy! This gas road is the first of three thousand roads, which can suppress all the remaining roads. At the same time, the host has ten days left!"

"The transit law was awarded? "

Through the memory of the former emperor, he is naturally very clear about the powerful place of the first three thousand avenues.

But... Ten days to live? !

Although the road of Qi movement can increase Yang longevity by robbing Qi movement, the problem is that you can't get out now!

Gu Qingyun glared his eyes, pushed the coffin mouth hard again, and found that the silk line did not move.

He can't open this sarcophagus in his old, broken body...

"I wish someone would dig my grave!!"

Gu Qingyun muttered to himself.

But his good wish, the probability of realization is too low.After all, he has been dead for thousands of years, and even whether there are descendants of his family on this Qingyun Mountain is doubtful.

How could anyone hear his call?

...

At the same time, there was also a major incident in the hall of Qingyun Zong.

At this time, the Qing Yun Zong has declined, and the former prosperity is now only five family members.

Master Gu Changsheng stared at the front of the ghost like floating Luo Shal Ling, his face is extremely white!

"Here comes Luo Zala, bleeding!""How can this be? Why did the order come to my Qingyun School? "

"I live up and down the door, but there are five people in a family, how can I attract the Luzal order to kill me?"

Gu Changsheng puzzled, he was extremely afraid of the front of the Luzal order.

It is important to know that even if the large door encounters this Luosha order, it often represents the disaster of the family.

Let alone their tiny family of five?

I am afraid that the whole family of them combined is not worthy of this Raksha order.With him in the temple at this time was his daughter Gu Qingwan, who was just seven years old.

"Father, what is the Raksha Order? Is there anything special about it?"

As she spoke, she now stepped forward and seized the suspended Razala.

Then he looked back and forth in his hand.At this time, her heart was teasing: this stupid token? Nothing more than a congenital artifact, with a few strands of congenital ghost bluffing, in the past life I ignore.

"Wan 'er, let go quickly! Don't you dare move!"Gu Changsheng hurriedly shouted, he was afraid that his daughter was hurt by Luo Zal."Hum..."

Just at this moment, Luo Shaling shook and broke away from Gu Qingwan's hands.I saw a black mist from the Luocha Ling diffuse out, instantly enveloped the entire Qingyun temple hall.

There is a hideous ghost laugh in the mist.

"Luo Shal went out, not a single grass grew!"

Gu Changsheng heart panic, legs trembling, already lost the soul.

But he's still very protective of his daughter.

But he did not notice that Gu Qingwan's eyes were calmer than his.

As she looked around at the black fog, she was full of disdain and majesty.

'Impudence!

The cold and quiet voice came out from Gu Qingwan's mouth.

At the same time, her small hand picked up a stone and shot out towards the Luoshala in the suspended air.

There was a loud clank, and Luo Zaling was hit and fell to the ground.

The black fog that covered the hall was also dissipated in an instant.

Gu Changsheng's soul gradually returned to its place, and he slowly woke up.

But looking at Luo Shaling on the ground, his face was extremely depressed.

"When Luo Shasa comes out, our gate will be destroyed!"

"I'm afraid it won't be long before the Raksha messengers come and our whole family will be wiped out."

"But this order can still lock qi, even if you and I want to escape, it is impossible."

Gu Changsheng's eyes were sad.

"Unexpectedly, our Qingyun Zong is the secret of the descendants of Qingyun the Great, and it has been discovered."

He beat his chest and felt remorse, but he couldn't change anything.

He did not notice that when he spoke the words of the descendants of the Emperor Qingyun, Gu Qingwan's eyes had a strong spirit.

"Father, did you just say that we are descendants of the Emperor Qingyun? "