Chapter 3 The female emperor kowtows

After coming to the center of the tomb, I saw a huge sarcophagus, showing in front of the two people.After seeing the sarcophagus, Gu Qingwan this put away his mind.Because inside this sarcophagus is the body of the Emperor Qingyun.And as long as you get the emperor's body, you can quickly improve your strength to the realm of martial arts.In this way, you can also find a glimmer of opportunity in the coming crisis.But she looked closely at the sarcophagus and exclaimed, "Is this coffin a divine soldier?" "Even with her vast knowledge, she'd never seen anyone waste anything like this.To make a coffin out of a god soldier? !This is ridiculous!At the same time, when she looked at the coffin, she could not help but envy.Because given the scale of the coffin, if she could refine it.I can definitely exchange for dozens of celestial weapons in hand.Weapons made of heavenly materials are so powerful that they can definitely raise the strength of the holder several levels.After all, it's a mythical artifact comparable to a fairy.It's no exaggeration to say that if she could have had one sent to her in her previous life.Then in the end, even if she is besieged by four emperors, she is sure enough to kill them.Because the emperor who has the supernatural army, its fighting power is enough to double.However, it is a pity that her previous life had been poor, and she had not been able to find a divine soldier.After all, this treasure of heaven and earth is a kind of existence that can be met and cannot be obtained, and it does not take enough time to obtain it.Thus, we can see the preciousness of its Daoshen soldiers.At this time, she had some reverie, this Qing Yun Emperor actually has so many treasures.But also randomly placed in the tomb after his death, then when he was alive, the strength should be how strong?And such a strong emperor's body, if she refined, perhaps can help her transcend the realm of martial arts, straight to the realm of the holy king!Her eyes burned at the thought.I want to open this coffin at once and take out the body of the Emperor.Some emotional Gu Qingwan, at this time could not help but have reached for the coffin.But before she could make a move, she was pulled back by a pair of big hands.Gu Qingwan looked at his father with some melancholy.Then heard Gu Changsheng said: "Wan son must not be rude, first give the ancestor bow."Gu Qingwan heard his father's words, obviously a little stunned."Kowtow to him?"She is obviously reluctant, after all, she was a generation of female emperors in a previous life.How can you kowtow to a dead body?Wouldn't that undermine her ladyship?But Gu Changsheng does not know his daughter's identity in a previous life.He only knew that Gu Qingwan was his own daughter, and the body in the coffin was their ancestors."This is my family ancestor, without him there would be no us, is it not right to kowtow to him?" Listen, Wan 'er!"Gu Changsheng said with a little majesty.He was usually very kind to his daughter, but in the presence of the ancestors, he must obey the rules.Especially when you're about to do something outrageous next.At this time to give him a head, but also to make up for the guilt.As soon as he said this, Gu Qingwan's opposition was overcome.Directly use the hand to press her weak body on the ground, successively to Gu Qingyun knock three rattles.When Gu Changsheng loosened his hand, he found that his daughter had tears in her eyes and her face was full of grievances.He had never imagined how angry Gu Qingwan was at that moment."Everyone is an imperial state, why should the Emperor kowtow to you, how can you bear it?" Gu Qingwan's heart crazy ridicule.But I can't say it right now.Now the most critical thing is to quickly remove the body in the coffin, so that they can quickly improve their strength.But Gu Changshan simply did not pay attention to him, because at the moment he was saying words to the coffin: "Unfilial descendants Gu Changsheng here to apologize to the ancestors, and now the Zong door is about to be destroyed, I have to ask the ancestors out of the coffin, disturb your rest, but also please forgive your spirit in heaven."Then he knelt down and banged his head a few times.I feel a little less guilty.Then in Gu Qingwan's slightly impatient eyes, Gu Changsheng burned incense and prayed, which was ready to open the coffin.Everyone knows that Gu Qingyun lying in the coffin at the moment, has long been happy to open flowers.He had been listening to the conversation between the two men outside the coffin, and was very happy with his good fortune.Originally, he thought that his short life of ten days would be exhausted in this coffin that could not be seen.But do not want to happen to meet their unfilial descendants to open the coffin.So he not only did not blame Gu Changsheng at this time, but he was thinking that after going out, he must have a good reward.And now when Gu Qingyun's eyes scanned the outside of the coffin.There are also two virtual panels, which record the basic information of the two people outside the coffin.When he carefully read Gu Qingwan's panel introduction, his face was a little ugly.[Name: Gu Qingwan.]【 Age: seven years old. 】【 Identity: Descendants of Qingyun Zong. 】【 Qualification: Imperial assets, previous life as the female emperor of Yaochi. 】【 Realm: innate realm 】[Psychological activity: After waiting for the coffin to open, I will quickly knock my father unconscious, and then take the opportunity to refine the body of Qingyun Emperor, so that my strength will definitely increase, and then I will be able to save the Qingyun Zong door, so Qingyun Emperor Ah, you don't blame me!]At this moment has been revived Gu Qingyun, looking at the psychological activities of Gu Qingwan at this time.The face is uncertain.Because he never expected that his cheap offspring, actually or female emperor reincarnated.On top of that, she was thinking of refining her body to improve her state."No wonder, as soon as I was resurrected, someone came to dig my grave, it was your girl who made the ghost."Gu Qingyun rolled his eyes.But then he thought of the two men outside the coffin, absolutely unaware that he had now been resurrected.Therefore, in the face of the crisis that the family is about to be destroyed, it is not incomprehensible to choose to take out the dead bodies of our ancestors.When he thought of it, he was not so angry.And when he looked at Gu Qingwan, he also saw a white light on her forehead that rose to the sky.It's a sign of her ungodly luck.And almost at the same time the sound of the system began to sound."Congratulations to the host, the owner of the celestial air has discovered that the host can get a hundred times more air than the other person by relying on the strongest air transport system.""Can the host choose whether to bind?"