Chapter 4 First extraction

Gu Qingyun some surprises immediately choose binding.It is a double blessing, so that he can not only escape from the coffin, but also have enough unlucky luck.That is, he can use these chi to exchange his life, and when the life is long enough, he can also exchange the corresponding war power.Thinking of this, he also forgave Gu Qingwan's reckless act.When Gu Qingyun chose to bind, the system provided him with two different options.Select the identity of the bound object."A descendant of the Gu family or a disciple of Qingyun School."This option of the system means that the air carrier he wants to extract has a different identity.And once he has chosen a certain identity of the air carrier, he will in the future also extract the air transport of others with an equivalent identity.Just now he also heard Gu Changsheng said, now the Gu family decline has withered.Naturally, he would not choose to be a family man.And as long as he chooses the identity of a disciple of the Qingyun Sect, that will wait for the near future.When Qingyunzong grows and develops again, he will have an endless supply of chi to draw from."Extract Identity: Disciple of Qingyun School!"Gu Qingyun meditating in the heart, made a choice.After he determines the identity of the object to be extracted, the system prompts again: "Do you want to extract the air transport of the air carrier immediately?"Gu Qingyun hesitated a little and asked the system, "If I extract her qi, will it affect her?"The system immediately replied: "The air transport obtained by the host is a gift from the system according to the strength of the air transport of the atmospheric carrier, and does not affect the level of the air transport of the extracted person."In this way, Gu Qingyun this just rest assured."Then I choose to extract.""Ding, congratulations to the host on successfully extracting Qi transport, the system is transforming qi transport into Yang Shou, the transformation progress is 30%, 50%, 100%!""Congratulations to the host on three years of longevity!"Hearing the news of the completion of the transformation from the system, Gu Qingyun couldn't help laughing.Three years of longevity is a lot more than ten days.That will give him plenty of time to extract extra air once he's out of the coffin."But of course, this is not without the help of the most powerful air transport system.With the blessing of the system, he has increased Gu Qingwan's qi movement by a hundred times.Only in this way can Gu Qingyun get three years of Yang life at a time.And now he also moved his eyes to Gu Changsheng's information panel.[Name: Gu Changsheng.]【 Age: 39 years old 】【 Identity: Master of Qingyun Zong. 】【 Qualification: The assets of martial arts. 】【 Realm: congenital double. 】Past: He participated in the Emperor Guan War 20 years ago and was attacked by the spirits of the two emperors, leaving serious injuries in his body.His wife Qin Xueru, as the descendants of the emperor clan, was born with cold in the body, Gu Changsheng for years to help his wife resist illness and cold, resulting in the gradual fading of its cultivation, the emperor's soul has become more and more threatening to it...Psychological activity: No matter what, we should avoid the dead body of the old ancestor falling into the hands of the Luo Sasha men, and must not let his old bones be tainted!After seeing the status quo of his descendants, Gu Qingyun also had to feel the family fell.And his own generation, its filial piety is very worthy of appreciation.Although Gu Changsheng's experience is more common than that of this seven-year-old female doll.But compared to the average person, it's been through a lot.You know, twenty years ago, Gu Changsheng was less than twenty years old.At that time, he had already been on the Emperor Guan battlefield, which shows that his qualifications are extraordinary.Even inside the body was also into the good and evil spirit.Fortunately, his life is great, this righteous and evil two emperor's soul happened to be equal, just did not let him explode and die on the spot.However, these two emperors also limited his development, so that his originally good qualifications completely abandoned.And after he also met to conceal his identity of the emperor descendants of the identity of Qin Xueru, two people fell in love, became husband and wife.In the days that followed, they gave birth to three more children, the only descendants of their family today.Thinking of this Gu Qingyun's heart can not help but have some lonely.Like his predecessor as the emperor, countless descendants under the family, the family prospered.Now only after ten thousand years of time, everything is actually the stars change, time changes.And Qin Xueru body and cold poison attack from time to time, Gu Changsheng need to true gas to help him resist.This makes Gu Changsheng's already slow cultivation speed completely stagnant.If he did not revive, I am afraid that Gu Changsheng's life will not exceed three years in the case of the gradual imbalance of the two emperors' souls in the body.But now that he has lived a heavy life, naturally he will not watch this scene happen.When he studied Gu Changsheng's basic information, the system did not sound the slightest sound of extracting qi.It can be seen from this that if the qi is not a strong enough existence, then Gu Qingyun can not extract each other's qi.And life mixed to such a poor Gu Changsheng, its natural fortunes needless to say is poor to the extreme.Outside the tomb at this time.Unexpectedly quietly appeared a few figures.A closer look revealed that the men had masks on their faces.The first man was a Raksha messenger wearing a silver mask. The five men who followed him were also brass-faced messengers.The first man said: "Fortunately, there are Gu Changsheng father and daughter to lead the way, otherwise this deep forbidden place is so hidden, I am afraid you and I will be difficult to find."The other brass-faced messengers also nodded their heads, their eyes revealing greed and excitement.They are all dressed in a black robe, and their faces are covered with masks, which is typical of Luozaman clothing.Looking at this position, it's clear that he's prepared.After all! Today's Gu Changsheng has only a congenital realm, that is, only comparable to the iron messenger.But Luocha gate actually sent five bronze face messengers, and a silver face messengers.They obviously came to Qingyun Zong with the intention of killing.In fact, as early as before, they have searched the vicinity of Qingyun dozens of times.But there is no clue about the tomb of the Emperor Qingyun.Just when they were about to give up hope, they learned that the Gu Changsheng father and daughter were going to the grave of the Emperor Qingyun in person.This is also to the delight of several people.The silver-faced messenger smiled and said, "This is really a lot of hard work and no place to find it."The brass-faced messenger behind him also echoed and said, "Earlier, it was only a rumor that this Qingyun Emperor was the ancestor of Qingyun Emperor, until now I am convinced that it is true."Just then, another dark shadow fell quietly from the top of the mountain.He hurried to the silver-faced messenger, knelt down on one knee and said, "Your Excellency, the subordinates have found the tomb of the Emperor Qingyun!"