Chapter 5So many babies, amazing people!

"Lead the way, move!" The silver messenger put away the sneer on his face and gave instructions to his subordinates.Several figures floated away like ghosts.Soon they came to the tomb of the Emperor Qingyun.At this moment in the tomb, Gu Changsheng has tried various ways, but with the strength of his present heaven, it is impossible to open the coffin made by the divine soldiers of heaven.Even when Gu Qingwan looked at the coffin in front of her, she felt helpless.At this time Gu Qingyun is also very helpless, he suddenly remembered that his coffin is not only made by 18 kinds of God.It also bears the thirty-six seals of his life.Not to mention these two celestial children, even if a great emperor came, he would not be able to pry open his coffin."I guess I'm on my own."Gu Qingyun Moo way, just he has used Gu Qingwan's gas conversion out of three years of life yuan.At this time he had to burn Shou Yuan, in exchange for fighting power.For a moment his dry qi and blood burst into a powerful vitality.And inside his coffin is a golden dragon shadow hovering.The mighty pressure of the Emperor Qingyun once again showed that this transformation was even more joyful than when he regained his new life.And almost at the same time, a black shadow came from outside the tomb.When it hit the coffin, it fell apart to the ground.Gu Changsheng looked intently, and suddenly he was startled.On the ground is a cracked Raksha order!"Followed so soon?" Gu Changsheng mumbled, at this time his eyes in some despair.Gu Qingwan was also anxious, because she had not expected that the Emperor's coffin would be so difficult to open.And the movement of the Luocha gate is unexpectedly fast.The several Luocha messengers at the door rushed in, and the leader was a silver-faced messenger!Well, that's far more than celestial warfare, and now they're both probably doomed."Shall I be born again and die here?" Gu Qingwan heart is unwilling, but at this time she is powerless to change anything.When the silver-faced messenger rushed into the tomb, he was immediately attracted by the huge coffin inside.'Good heavens! This is a coffin made by a god soldier? ! This is definitely the Emperor!""Do you mean, my Lord, that this coffin was made by a divine soldier? "Only then did the silver-faced messenger understand why his Luzal order suddenly fell apart when it hit the coffin.How can the weapons of a mere martial arts master be comparable to those of a heavenly warrior?The brass-faced emissaries nearby were also visibly astonished.How precious is the Heavenly way? It is a great emperor can not easily have the baby, and now it has been refined into such a big coffin!At this time Gu Changsheng and Gu Qingwan hiding in the side, they did not plan to escape.Because the silver messenger is the existence of the martial saint level, and the bronze messenger is also the master of the master environment.At present, there is a full of one martial sage and six masters, and their innate realm is simply not enough to look at in front of this configuration.And these seven Raksha messengers obviously did not pay much attention to their father and daughter.The men were now looking around the tomb."This is... Is it a thousand-year magnolia? " The silver Messenger exclaimed.Immediately attracted the attention of the copperfaced messengers."A magnolia that can live and die? And it still has the power of a thousand years? "These people are all dumbfounded, they are constantly amazed by the treasures in the tomb."There is even a thousand years of medicine of the dragon fruit here? ""Ten thousand years Tianshan snow lotus can grow here?""My God, what is this colorful earth on the ground? Why can this precious medicine flourish under its nourishment?"At this moment, Gu Qingwan listened to the voice of these Luosha messengers, but also some disdain.Because these guys don't even know the five colors.But the thought of her imminent death at the hands of these men made her unreconciled.At the moment that silver face Luosha is greedily sucking the air in the tomb chamber.He exclaimed: "The aura here is much stronger than the outside world, if you can cultivate here, why can't you break through quickly?" "Then he strode toward the sarcophagus of Qingyun.Although the other treasures in the tomb are also precious, the most precious is the emperor's body in the coffin.After all, the Emperor was only one step away from becoming a fairy.Even if he has been sitting for thousands of years, his body can give future generations a strange chance!"I can't believe that a great emperor would place his tomb in such a lonely and anonymous place."No wonder it's been so hard to find for thousands of years."Several copper-faced Luoshas also stepped forward, surprised: "These treasures were found by our Luoshas gate, the master will reward us heavily."From beginning to end, these few people have never looked at Gu Changsheng father and daughter.I mean, obviously I don't pay any attention to them.At this time, Gu Qingyun in the sarcophagus, has long listened to all this in the ear.He frowned when he heard the arrival of several men from the Luozama Gate.At this time to hear their arrogant speech, but also let him cold hum."Is it true that my Chongyun School has fallen to this point? How dare even a man from Luozama Gate kill the door?"But he clearly remembered that Luozaman was only a small local school ten thousand years ago.Its master is not qualified to be his own disciple.Now it is really a tiger falling flat sun, being deceived by dogs!The Emperor Qingyun drank angrily, and the true spirit of the emperor rolled out of his body."Don't die soon, you bold fanatics!"In an instant, the thirty seals on the sarcophagus were broken!The huge coffin lid was catapulted out towards the silver door.This scene, all the people present will be shocked.When the silver Luoxa reacted, he cried out: "Don't!"At the same time he ran quickly behind him.But no matter how fast he was, he was useless against the sarcophagus.In the blink of an eye, the huge lid of the coffin lined the walls around the tomb.The lid of the coffin slipped slowly, revealing the silver face of the raksha, which had rotted into flesh beneath.Everyone only felt a flutter of fright!But the next minute, something even more terrifying happened.I saw the coffin that slept for thousands of years, there was a white-haired old man slowly sitting up!And this guy who's supposed to be a dead body has his eyes open."Deceiving the body!""The dead come back to life? ! What the hell is this?"Copper-faced Luoxa was already scared to tremble, especially looking at the silver Luoxa that was shot into flesh.Their legs are already scared out of control.At this time, Gu Changsheng is gradually waking up from the shock.