Chapter 6 Death to Him who trespass against Me!

He crawled to Gu Qingyun's coffin and kowtowed: "Gu Changsheng, the unworthy descendant, pay homage to our ancestor Qing Yun the Great!"At this time, Gu Qingwan, also in a daze, was pulled to the front of the emperor Qingyun by her father.She was still thinking about why the Emperor Qingyun, who had been dead for thousands of years, could be resurrected again.You can even blow the coffin made by the gods?This heavy question hangs over her heart, and even her father presses several heads, she does not notice.And at this time, the six copper-faced Luosha is also a reaction.They started to flee towards the tomb, embarrassed.At this time they, where there is the slightest bit of the appearance of the master.But before they could run out of the tomb, they felt chills on their backs.There is a strong inexplicable pressure, the instant six people covered.The six were unable to move any more.And now Gu Qingwan is to see the old man sitting up in front of him with a strange smile on his face.This frightened her, because now she could confirm that the coffin was definitely alive.But it was more than she knew."Is this the Emperor Qingyun? You shouldn't! Even if it is the emperor again, longevity will never exceed ten thousand years, not to mention he has been sitting for ten thousand years! How can it be resurrected? ""No, when we came here just now, this coffin was intact, and this treasure made by the divine army of heaven is difficult for ordinary people to open, is this really the Emperor Qingyun?"Gu Qingwan's mind was full of thoughts.And when she felt the great pressure emanating from the old man sitting in the coffin, she was finally convinced.This is the Emperor of the Blue Cloud, who has lived in the world for 20,000 years.After her shock, she also has a little bit of surprise.This is the existence of breaking the bondage of 10,000 years of life, and it is uncertain what opportunities can be brought to them.Now sitting in the coffin, the Emperor stood up and enjoyed stretching his limbs, which had been rigid for thousands of years.This feeling of being alive again made him very comfortable.Just looking at his life column of only two years of Yuan longevity, he was a little distressed.Even if a year of longevity is consumed, let him dream back to the peak emperor.But this also means that he has only two shots left."It seems that I must find other lucky children as soon as possible, and save my Yang life as much as possible!"But fortunately, he finally got out of the narrow coffin and returned to the world.After stepping out, the strongest puppet system in the body is a sound."Ding, detected that the host just killed a warrior master, do you need to collect it as a puppet?" This transformation costs the host one year of life."Gu Qingyun did not immediately choose to transform the puppet.And carefully asked: "A transformation needs a year of life yuan, then I can get what?""After the transformation is successful, the host can obtain a hundred Wu Sheng golem, which can be possessed when the host moves, so that the host does not have to spend its own longevity yuan to increase its combat power."The system explained very clearly, Gu Qingyun is very satisfied.Although he does not look at the holy puppet, after all, at present, it is a good choice to have the holy puppet possessed by him.At least against the Holy King, he was sure enough to kill him.I don't want to blow my body off with one shot.At this time Gu Qingyun will look at the cold sweep to the six were fixed can not move a cent of the brass-faced messenger body.In the tomb of the Emperor Qingyun, Gu Qingyun stared coldly at the six coppered messengers.His bloodthirsty eyes, let these six people cold sweat!"Little Luzama men, who gave you the courage to steal my body? "A snap, instantly let six people collapse."Mercy, Emperor Qingyun! I don't know what Mount Tai is!""Forgive me, we are blind dogs who dare to come to you here."Six people cry and howl, all in begging Gu Qingyun spare life.And Gu Qingwan heard Gu Qingyun rebuke, is also a cold back.After all, just now, she also thought of using the body of the Emperor Qingyun to break through to the realm of martial arts.She really didn't know if this ancestor would settle the score with her.Gu Qingyun cold hum, he coldly looked at these people.He said, "How do you want to die? Tell me everything."These six copper-faced Rozas have long been scared silly.In the past, they were wantonly massacred outside the Luocha gate, killing off those who refused to obey one by one.But what I saw today really shocked six people.The Emperor of the Blue Cloud, who has been dead for thousands of years, is now standing in front of them alive?If the news were told, no one would believe it.But right now, with life and death at stake, none of these people are thinking about what's next."The Emperor has mercy, and we are also obeying orders, and I ask you, the Emperor, to forgive me.""Yes, you will treat us like fart to let go!"Gu Qingyun eyes burst out, he had guessed behind this is not simple.Otherwise, with only a few masters and a martial sage, they would not be qualified to know the news of their own tomb."Name the messenger, and I'll consider whether to let you live."Gu Changsheng asked the six people to drink."This..." They were clearly hesitant."Do you really want to die?" After the sound of Gu Qingyun fell, there was a copperface messenger burst.What had been a living person turned into a mist of blood in an instant.This is obviously Gu Qingyun to demonstrate to them.Everyone has every reason to believe that if they refuse to cooperate with the present Qingyun Emperor, then the end will be exactly the same as their companions."Give you three breaths, don't say it or die together!"This sentence let the other five people completely collapsed, they are scrambling to tell Gu Qingyun.But four of them, as soon as they opened their mouths, started vomiting like crazy.It turned out that they were in the case of blood and dirt being splashed on the face, coupled with strong fear stimulus, can not help but produce a vomiting reaction.Gu Qingyun frowns at: "Really waste!"After his voice, the four people also turned into a mist of blood.It also forced the last survivor to resist the urge to throw up.And at this moment Gu Qingwan's heart is also horrified.Because even though she was a great emperor in her previous life, she rarely used such brutal and bloody means to kill her opponents.She's more of a sword slicing off the heads of her enemies.She was secretly wondering at the moment, could it be that the Emperor Qingyun was on the path of magic?The speculation alarmed her.Because if the speculation is true, then the Emperor of the blue Cloud has been decaying for thousands of years.