Chapter 8 You call this a sugar gourd?

Then he saw his right hand out of thin air a grasp, there is really a string of crystal clear sugar gourd appeared in his hands.Gu Qingwan was already ready for a desperate fight to resist the Emperor Qingyun's capture.But the sudden change in front of her made her feel a little unprepared."Are you not taking me away? Why did you give me a sugar gourd to eat?""Yes, he must have wanted me to let my guard down so he could rob me when I wasn't looking.""The Devil Lord is really bad enough, his mind is too deep!""Unfortunately, I am not a seven-year-old girl at all, and a string of sugar gourds cannot deceive me at all!""Huh? No, No, No! It's not a sugar gourd, it's... Ten thousand years Nibbana ambrosia? ""My God, such precious things, how can they be worn in a string? "At the moment Gu Qingwan's heart was spinning wildly.A complex psychological activity, let Gu Qingyun have some headaches.It is this short moment, this little girl's heart has flashed through a dozen psychological activities.What he was holding in his hand was indeed the precious Nibbana ambrosia, and not only that, the surface of this ambrosia was coated with a layer of precious divine honey.The two blend together, if someone takes it, it can greatly improve the body of the user.It's even possible to help it break through directly.And in front of Gu Qingwan obviously also aware of the existence of heavenly honey.Otherwise, the mouth of her mouth would not drip the crystal clear saliva."Do you want it or don't you?" Gu Qingyun stared at the little girl in front of him and urged him.He really wants to nurture this doll.After all, it is also the emperor reincarnated, and after the war force rises in the future, it can also prop up the facade of Qingyun Zong.But this little girl is a persecuted and delusional person, and that's it.And she's still afraid to pick up this bunch of nirvana ambrosia?At this time, Gu Changsheng responded, he took Gu Qingwan's hand, from Gu Qingyun took over Nirvana fairy fruit.He said to his daughter, "Wan 'er, why are you so stupid? Don't you thank your ancestors as soon as possible?"Then Gu Qingwan woke up from the shock.She took hold of this string of precious sugar gourd, and could not help but bite first without thanking her."Well, I'll taste it first and see if it's true." "She thought.After this bite, the fragrant smell of Nirvana ambrosia is mixed with the pure sweet smell of divine honey.Instantly will Gu Qingwan taste buds to stir up.She had never eaten such delicacies before, so in a blink of an eye, she ate all the remaining nibbana nuts.Even in the end, she could not help licking her hands clean of the divine honey.It was only with an uncontrollable burp that she woke up.What did you just do? !I am the reincarnation of a female emperor, how can I do such a despicable act? This is a disgrace to the emperor.But... This Nirvana ambrosia is truly delicious with divine honey.I've never tasted anything like this before.At this time he secretly looked to Gu Changsheng and in front of Gu Qingyun, found that two people did not laugh at their own meaning, this is relieved.And Gu Qingyun already fast can not hold, this girl's mood is too messy.He really wondered how the previous life had acquired her status as a female emperor.Just Gu Qingwan's performance, in Gu Changsheng's eyes does not look any abnormal.After all, he only regards Gu Qingwan as his seven-year-old daughter.He thinks a little gluttony is normal at his age.And there is another point, that is, he did not realize that Gu Qingyun took out this string of sugar gourd, how precious.At this moment, he rubbed his baby daughter's head and said: "Wan 'er, since you like to eat sugar gourd, then daddy will buy you more."His words as soon as the export, immediately attracted Gu Qingguan a big white eyes.His cheap father is really silly enough, do he really think that the things out of the hands of the Qing Yun Emperor, will be the usual sugar gourd?Just when she wanted to make fun of it, she heard the Emperor Qingyun open his mouth: "The ancestors have plenty of this stuff here, if you like to eat it, I will bring you some more in the future."Sure enough, after he said this, he immediately let Gu Qingwan's attitude to a U-turn.Because although she is hard, but the heart is still very much want to taste more of this rare delicious.Besides, this food is not only delicious, but also has great benefits for practitioners.For example, she can obviously feel her own realm at this time, is climbing step by step from the congenital into three days.In just a quarter of an hour, she had already arrived in the sixth celestial Realm.If these realms were to be cultivated in ordinary days, even with the qualifications of her female emperor reincarnation, it would take at least three or five years.But now only with this string of sugar gourd, but in a short quarter of an hour to complete.How can that scary speed stop her?And at this time she was very surprised, want to thank Gu Qingyun.But on second thought, I suddenly realized.This ancestor came to their own this doll is so good, is it not because he feels that he is about to deprive himself, he has some guilt, at this time to make up for it?In that case, if he had agreed, wouldn't he have taken himself away with peace of mind?Think of here Gu Qingwan repeatedly back, also dare not promise Gu Qingyun promise.At this time Gu Changsheng is still looking at the front of him feel some strange grandparents and grandchildren.Isn't it just a bunch of sugar hows, he thought to himself? Why are these two so serious?Although said Qingyun Zong has fallen so far, but only a sugar gourd, he can still afford to give his daughter.Fortunately, he did not say these words, otherwise he would have been mocked enough by his daughter.However, his psychology at this time has long been Gu Qingyun see in the eyes.So Gu Qingyun strides forward, with the slap will Gu Qingwan's head kneaded into a mess.He smiled and said: "Wan Son, don't think so bad of the ancestors, I still have a year of life Yuan, there is no need to take away your body.""Besides, even if I did, how could I choose such a little girl as you?"At this time Gu Changsheng has listened to Meng, what do not seize the house, their three people just clearly did not talk about this topic?But Gu Qingwan's heart, it was a great shock.Because she suddenly realized that the old man with the white beard in front of her seemed to be able to see through her own psychology.Doesn't that mean the emperor knew about his attempts to refine his body?