Ink

🥋

                            🥋

The next day, y/n made her way towards the locker to get some books. She sighed, thinking about last night. She opened the locker to find a note in it. Which said-

" Hey y/n. It's Ali. Can you meet me behind the gym classes today? I will be there at the lunch time. I talked with Daniel. It's that boy's name, and I really need some advice of yours, so if you can please manage."

Y/n furrowed. Thinking what happened between that boy and Ali. She decided to go and help Ali with her advice, because no matter what, Ali was still her friend, although her advices were never good but she wanted to help.

She made her way through the hallways and noticed Daniel standing there, with sunglasses.

She decided to go talk to him and apologize.

" Hey Daniel."

" How do you know my name?" He asked, looking surprised.

" Meh, I just know. How's the eye?" She nervously asked looking at his sunglasses.

" Oh- umm- the eyes good. It will recover." He smiled.

" Hey, about yesterday-"

Before y/n could finish her line, an annoying voice interupted her.

" Hey boss lady, you are getting late for your class. And I am not even kidding."

It was Tommy.

Y/n shot him a glare and checked her watch, only to find he was right.

" Thank me later." Tommy grinned and shot a meaningful look towards Daniel and then left.

" I-umm will talk to you later?" Y/n asked .

" Yeah, sure anytime." Daniel answered.

Y/n rushed towards her history class. She was 20 minutes late.

She abruptly entered the classroom, catching the teachers and the students attention.

" Nice of you to join us y/n. You are what- 20-25 minutes late?"

It was johnny, sitting at the back, with a stupid smirk on his face.

" Why are you so late?" The teacher asked and y/n couldn't think of any excuse.

" Sir- i- I was in the nurse's office. I sprained my ankle. So...."

" Go to your seat." The teacher nodded and y/n sighed.

She took her seat, two seats ahead of Johnny's.

10 minutes in and johnny throwed a piece of paper on her head. She turned around, looked annoyingly at him.

He grinned and mouthed ' open it ' to her. She thought of not opening it but she was a curious person.

She opened it and it read-