Welcome to Camp!

The sound of commotion echoed through the valley of Camp Half-blood. Demigods gathered near the pine tree at the hill with weapons on their hands and armor. 

A daughter of Aphrodite ran toward the hill and stopped once he was with everyone. It was dawn, the sun was beautifully rising behind the group but no one cared enough to glance. The daughter of Aphrodite gasped some air and held the shoulder of the closest person she could grasp.

"Woah there, Pipes. Breathe," a calming-tired voice told her.

"Leo... Wha... What's going on? Why's everyone here early in the morning?" Asked Piper. 

"The conch horn blew. Remember that it was the Demeter kids' turn to patrol last night? Eventually from what I've heard, there was a battle. They heard shouts and growling just an hour earlier."

Once Piper regained her posture, she stood and like all the demigods, stared at the darkened woods. 

Three demigods emerged from the darkness later. A brown-haired boy held out his hands, a color came out of it, emerald, green aura surrounded the three. He had a girl on his shoulders, she used it to assist her in moving; the girl had dark skin and black hair. Her gleaming red eyes looked dangerous; the demigods who met it shivered. Next to the girl was another girl assisting her, she had dirty-blond hair and grey misty eyes. 

"What the...?" Muttered Piper. She rushed to the three and on her lead, most demigods followed. She ran toward the one in the middle first. The boy who was holding them up dropped the aura and fell down to his knees in exhaustion. A blonde son of Apollo dashed to his side. Piper held the one in the middle to the best of her strength and placed her to the ground. She gave her ambrosia that a child of Apollo had handed her. 

The dirty-blonde her dropped to her knees and inhaled the air as if she hadn't been breathing for a long time. 

The dark-curly haired girl groaned. "Woah there, don't move much," Piper told her.

"W-where am I..." she muttered. Piper looked at the girl and replied, "you're at Camp Half-blood."

"What...? Camp what now?"

"I can't believe it. We've finally found it," the dirty-blonde muttered. Heads turned toward her. 

"Who brought you here?" A deep tired voice asked. Nico di Angelo emerged from the crowd and stalked toward the girl. "Who are you?"

The girl looked at Nico in the eye and replied, "My name is Nicholi. Nicholi Barnes, thirteen."

Nico raised an unimpressed brow.  

"And to answer your first question: a nymph told us that this place was a haven for kids like us. So, we followed what she said and came here. I believe this is what they call the camp for Half-bloods?" wondered Nicholi.

No one answered her question verbally, but she knows that they were in the right place, after all, the kids in front of her wore bright orange shirts that had Camp Half-blood, Long Island on it. 

"Nicholi, you got to stop sounding so arrogant." A young voice with an accent replied.

The brunette on the ground had sweat pouring off himself. His emerald-green eyes were shining. A majority of the demigods found it very pretty. 

"They call me Hadrian. And originally, I came from England; fourteen," he introduced.

Finally, the girl that Piper was helping answered, "and I'm Jacquelin. My mother was French. Moved to the states when I was twelve. And currently I'm fifteen."

Somewhere in the west, two demigods, a short sandy-blonde haired boy carried by a blue-eyed boy were running from two cyclops that were on their tails.