|●Last Night●|

It is  midnight , a cool and pleasant wind flowing all over the Vrindavan with the golden beams of full moon creates a divine aura .

A sweet melodious tune of flute is making every braj vasi sleepy except the gopis who have lost each and every feel of sadness or other feeling and dancing on the tunes of flute devoting every dance step for the only one ~ with all the love and happiness they can offer!

Today under the full moon not only the gopis , the trees of Nidhivan but also the river Yamuna , all the other stars of the sky seems like dancing in the flute tune~

After crossing the midnight,  it's almost the time of dawn and the time of all braj vasi to wake up.

The tune of the flute slowly stops.The dance of the gopis also stops slowly and they come from eternal state to mortal.

After Raasa the gopis opens their mortal eyes and they forget every sadness , tiredness of their day long .Thanking their Kanha they all go back with hearts full of love , devotion and happiness with which they can again start their new day !

But one gopi doesn't leave , she sits with her Kanha on a swing keeping her head on his shoulder , closing her eyes as if she is resting .

She is the param priye Gopi ,
Devi Rādhā whose name is always taken before Shri Kṛṣṇa because she takes up all the difficulties on herself before it faces her Kanha.

She is not another soul but the same soul that Kanha has.

Devi Rādhā *smiles* : Kanha? Why are you so quiet today?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Nothing Radhee ~ *looking in the sky *

Devi Rādhā: Kanha , you know that you can't hide any feeling from me *holds hands*

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Then Radhee why do you want to hear from me ? You know this could be the most hardest decision and scene for me to see you , gopis , Nand Baba , Maiyaa Yashoda crying your hearts out just to stop me not to go !
*tears fell down from the eyes of Kanha , that Kanha who is always found to be smiling even in the saddest moments*

Devi Rādhā opens her eyes , gets up and wipes the tears of her beloved saying : Kanha! You also know that the history is waiting for you , the Dharm establishment is waiting for you ! Now you have to leave the tunes of flute and take bows ,arrows,  sudarshan chakra with these lotus like soft hands!

How could you at the first only thought of leaving everything? Just to live with us ?

Our prem (love) is not that weak that if you go it will vanishes with your departure ! No , Kanha my prem is eternal as it is immortalised by you , each gopis' prem will still be there with you , Yashoda Maiya will still send pots of Makkhan for you! Nand Baba will still go for looking for you !

All braj vasi will live with your essence in every corner!

Sacrifice is another form of Love Kanha you only say right *keeping her hands on the cheeks of Shri Kṛṣṇa *

Shri Kṛṣṇa says nothing as his heart is also filled with sadness ! Being Jagat k Nath also he cannot changes his fate!

Devi Rādhā understands the pain of her Kanha , tears are about to fall from her lotus eyes also but she just somehow holds it.

Devi Rādhā : Kanha , remember? You said Love is not a bond but a freedom from every bonds !

How can I stop you from this freedom , your real parents are waiting for you Kanha , they need you more !

And promise me !! You will always keep that beautiful smile on your face which can make everyone forgets their sadness just by seeing.

Shri Kṛṣṇa smiles looking in the eyes of his beloved for he knows that she also want to cry in his arms but when she is ready to do such a great sacrifice , he too keep the respect of that sacrifice.

Devi Rādhā: This is my Kanha ! Today at the time you will be in your chariot , you will see the river of tears of braj vasi even me , Kanha ! It may happen I can faint in front of you for not being able to bear the site of you going away. But you will not step down from your chariot.

If you do that , you can never leave Vrindavan,  Kanha .

Shri Kṛṣṇa: I promise Radhe , I promise to do these ! *hugs Devi Radha*

Devi Rādhā: It is dawn , now I have to go to my house and remember whenever you will feel heavy hearted just think about me !

I will be there!

Now it is time for me to leave.

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Can't you stay few time more? *holding hand of Devi Rādhā*

Devi Rādhā *gets up*: No , Kanha *smiles brightly and starts walking away , leaving the hands of Kanha *

Shri Kṛṣṇa starts to play his flute once again .
Devi Rādhā hears but still she doesn't stop because if she stops ,she will stop forever.

Seeing beloved leaves , Shri Kṛṣṇa looks at the Sunrise and accept the fate he also takes leave from the place .

To be Continued...

It is kinda big part
I hope you like it!
If Likes? Then please Vote and gives a shout out of this book too pleaseee!!

Thank you

Jai Shri Kṛṣṇa ❣️

Radhe Radhe❣️