|●Arrival of Akrur●|

Shri Balarāma and Shri Kṛṣṇa enter into the Gaushala after saying Maiya Yashoda they are back.

Balarāma: Kanha what are you doing?

Kṛṣṇa: What will I do Dau?

Balarāma: Kanha,  I am your big brother ! Don't act so innocent with me.

Kṛṣṇa: Dau .. I am not!

Balarāma: Then what about the leela you played ? Changing the timing so fast!

Kṛṣṇa *looking up in the sky* : Within few hours , we have to leave Vrindavan,  Dau!!

Balarāma: Leave Vrindavan? But why?
What about Yashoda Maiya and Nand Baba?  What about Gopis and Sakhas? Our cows??

Wait , Today is the day?

Kṛṣṇa *giving his big smile *: Yeah Dau , Akrur uncle is coming !

Balarāma: Then you should extend the time so that we can spend more time !

Kṛṣṇa: More time I will spend more it will be hard for me to leave !

The prem of Vraj wasi , Maiya , Baba , Gop- Gopis are eternal .

Vrindavan is just like Golok with infinite ocean of love!

Balarāma: That's true , even the cows , birds , Insects all other animals , love us so dearly!

Kṛṣṇa *looking down into the soft green grass* : Dau , today when you will see the Braj wasi crying their hearts out to stop us ! Don't get down from the chariot! Even if I tried to get down please stop me!

Balarāma: Okk brother! *sighs*

After half an hour,  a chariot comes and stops infront of Gaushala where Shri Kṛṣṇa and Shri Balarāma is taking care of cows !

An old man of about in late 60s gets down from the chariot seeing Kṛṣṇa,  he is Akrur uncle.

Akrur uncle: Kṛṣṇa!

Shri Kṛṣṇa and Shri Balarāma turns around !

Seeing the two divine brothers, Akrur uncle kneels down , joined his hands and tears started to fall from his eyes!!

Akrur uncle: Oh Lord ! I have waited for my whole life just to see you!
Today you are infront of me, still my eyes don't believe!

Shri Kṛṣṇa,  Hey Prabhu ! You are the father of each and every being ! You are the Narayan ! You are everything!

Human , animals , birds , other gods and Goddesses are in search of you to get the drop of  ocean of love and eternal happiness which is beyond this materialistic happiness!

The clock of fate has turns me down in which path , Prabhu! That I have to take you to Kans who wants your death!

Why Prabhu , Why?

Shri Kṛṣṇa *with his divine smile lifts Akrur uncle up*: No , Akrur uncle from you , the history of establishment of Dharm will Start! You are a medium helping me to start my another journey!

I am very much thankful to you for helping me !

Right Dau?

Shri Balarāma: Yes , Kanha!

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Now,  please have a talk with my Maiya and Baba too!

Akrur Uncle: Sure , Prabhu!

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Thank you !

Jai Shri Kṛṣṇa ❣️

Radhe Radhe ❣️