|●Heart of Mother●|

As the dawn comes  with the rising sun , the birds starts their beautiful songs , morning breeze flowing across the Vrindavan with droplets of  water on sweet green grass , braj vasi start to wake up and get involve in their daily routines.

Kanha return to Nand Bhavan and he sees Nand Baba freshes himself up and after doing daily puja to Shri Narayan he is about to get down in his work.

Kanha runs to Nand Baba and hugs him from back .

Nand Baba : Arreh what happened Kanhu ? Where were you in this early morning?

Shri Kṛṣṇa : Nowhere Baba just roaming in the jungles of Vrindavan.

Nand Baba: Today Kanhu is giving so much love to his Baba? Everytime I see you roams around Yashoda , what happened today?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Nothing Baba just can't you today stay with me all day??

Nand Baba: See Kanhu the work is important,  okkay today I will return from work early okkay?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Thank you Baba , Now I will not make you wait anymore!! Go fast !! Come fast!!

Nand Baba laughs and takes little Kanha in his arms and hugs him . He give Kanha forehead kiss , puts him down and leaves bading him Good bye.

Yashoda Maiya standing at the back observes the love of Father and son and giggling.

Yashoda Maiya: Kanhu , you will give all your Prem today to your Baba only? What about this Maiya?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Maiyaaaa ! *hugs Yashoda Maiya with extreme love and tears * Maiyaaa how can I not love you Maiyaaaa you are my everything!!

Seeing such lovable Face and tears Yashoda Maiya has to be melt , she wipes the tears of Kanha !!

Yashoda Maiya: Ohh my Kanhu , why are you crying?! I know your love is infinity for me ! I am just teasing you slightly my Kanhu!! I am always there with you . How can a Mother leaves her son ?
*hugs Kanha back*

Now let me  make fresh Makkhan for you eat that then go and play with Your Dau and other friends,  okaay?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Okkay Maiya !!

Yashoda Maiya puts down Kanha from her arms and about to make Makkhan!
But Kanha is still holding her shawl !

Yashoda Maiya: Kanhu !! If you holds me  like that how can I do my chores?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: But ... Maiya ... I don't want to leave you!!

Yashoda Maiya *laughs *: I am not running  away anywhere !! Now let me do
my chores !

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Okkay

Yashoda Maiya starts making Makkhan and Kanha sits beside her looking at the Makkhan!!

Yashoda Maiya: What happened Kanhu? Is everything okay?

Kanha looks at Maiya with bright smile and says: Yes Maiyaa!!

Yashoda Maiya believes the eyes and smile of Kanha but at the end she is the mother and her heart still doesn't believe that every thing is okay but also her son is eleven years old just , too small to hold something in his heart!

After Makkhan is ready , Yashoda Maiya gives a small pot to Kanha !! And he finishes it within minutes!

Yashoda Maiya *laughs again *: Are you that much hungry??

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Yes Maiya !!!

At that time Balarāma arrives

Balarāma: Kanha !! Come lets go in the jungles !! Today the shadows of the trees are very much cool,  Madhu , Sudama , Dama , Sri Dama , Vasu Dama,  Kinkini, Stoka-krsna, Amsu, Bhadrasena, Vilasi, Pundarika, Vitanka, Kalavinka all have already arrived!!

Take your flute and come fast!!

Kanha looks at Yashoda Maiya for permission!

Yashoda Maiya*smiles*: Go and play !

Balram ! Come fast you two  have works in Gaushalas !

Balarāma: Okkay Maiya!!

Shri Kṛṣṇa and Balarāma leaves to play .

Yashoda Maiya saying to herself: Today my heart is pounding so much and doesn't want to unsee my Kanha for least one second only , why her heart doesn't want to believe what her eyes see!

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Thank you !

Jai Shri Kṛṣṇa ❣️

Radhe Radhe ❣️