|●YashodaNandan●|

Akrur uncle goes to Nand Bhavan and at the same time Nand Baba is returning from his work!

Nand Baba: Pranam Akrur ji , all of a sudden you are here? Is there any notice from Raja Kans?

Akrur uncle: If I say according to God's will then the time has arrive to get freedom from the cruelty of Kans !

And if I say according to Kans words then ...

*tears roll down from the eyes of uncle Akrur and he sees the smile of Shri Kṛṣṇa standing beside Nand Baba*

Nand Baba: Then?

Akrur uncle: Then Kans has invited  Kṛṣṇa to a wrestling match along with Balarāma .

Yashoda Maiya: Impossible !
*glass of water fell from hands of Yashoda Maiya *

Everyone looks at Yashoda Maiya while she runs to Shri Kṛṣṇa and Balarāma and hugs them .

Maiya Yashoda: Kanha is my son , my own son!! Balarāma is also like my son! They are just eleven years old children , how can they fight those professional wrestlers?? As a mother I will not allow this !

Akrur uncle: I can understand you Devi Yashoda but you don't know one thing .

Maiya Yashoda: There is no thing in this world a mother can't know *hugging Kṛṣṇa more*

Akrur uncle: You are right Devi Yashoda but Kṛṣṇa is not your actual son , his real parents are Devi Devaki and Vasudev.

On the night when Kṛṣṇa born , Vasudev came with Kṛṣṇa and gave him to Nand Maharaj while the girl you gave birth , Vasudev took her back to jail.

Maiya Yashoda *laughs*: Akrur ji , what you think ? You will say anything and I have to accept that? You also say something Nand ji that I gave  birth to Kṛṣṇa,  he is my child !!

Nand Baba: Yashoda ,  I was about to say you this but at this time whatever Akrur ji said is truth *looks down*

Braj vasi start to gather and Maiya Yashoda starts to hear the whispers like , " Ohh our Kanha is that Bhavishyavani boy . At Last we will get freedom. Yashoda Maiya isn't the real mother?" etc .

Yashoda Maiya: He is my son ,my only son !! I gave all my love to him ! I always look his needs before needs of anyone! He is my son , he is my everything! I .. I cannot let my Kanha to go to that cruel Kans !! I will not .. never!! He is YashodaNandan !!

Saying this Yashoda Maiya holds Shri Kṛṣṇa's hands and is about to take him inside the house!

Akrur Uncle: Yashoda Devi , as a mother for so many years  giving all your maternal and eternal love to your Kanha , it is right for you to not allow your son to go .

A mother's biggest pain is to see her child going away from her for ever , I can understand! But what about all Vrindavan vasi , Barsana vasi , Mathura vasi who are waiting for their freedom for years ?

Yashoda Maiya *stops on the door and turns back with teary eyes *: Then say anyone else who is more powerful than Kans to defeat him!

Akrur Uncle: Your son is only the one ! Your love is soo eternal and soo divine that your mind  just don't believe in the godliness of Him ! Shri Kṛṣṇa is everything!! Many Mothers of  Yadu Vansh have lost their sons due to Kans and your son is the one who can give back their justice , their freedom , their eternal happiness!

What about Devi Devaki who has lost her seven sons and for eleven years in that dark jail just waiting for her  Kṛṣṇa to come! She is also a mother!

Hey Devi Yashoda no one can match your love for your son but this world at this time has no love , no happiness , no freedom and your son only can give this world a new life ! Please , you are the mother of everything  , please let your son also spread this selfless eternal ocean of love to this thirsty world !

Tears are rolling heavily from the eyes of Maiya Yasoda Maiya for she knows that if Kanha goes he will never return to this mother , he will become busy with all works of a prince ! But she is a mother , she knows a pain of another mother and she is not ready from her inside heart then ..

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Maiyaa~ *bright smile* Maiyaaa I will always be your YashodaNandan,  this world will always know me as your son only Maiyaa because of your sacrifice!
*hugs Yashoda Maiya *

Yashoda Maiya *thinking her  eleven year son just teaches her what is the love behind her sacrifice is , she is not only sacrificing every braj vasi will be sacrificing their Love , Kanha *: Okkay , Kanha will go .

Akrur Uncle : I have no words to thank you !

Just Thank you !

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Thank you !

Jai Shri Kṛṣṇa ❣️❣️

Radhe Radhe ❣️