|●Forest Of Vrindavan●|

Shri Balarāma and Shri Kṛṣṇa goes to the forest of Vrindavan!

On a sunny day , the cool shades and the greenary of the forest of Vrindavan creates a divine freshness .

The soil is also cool and soft and all the Sakhas keep their little feets in the pond water in the forest and asking Shri Balarāma and Shri Kṛṣṇa to join them too !

The two brothers sit with them .

Madhumangal: What happened Kanha? So quiet today? Don't you have to steal butter today?

Shri Kṛṣṇa (*keeping his divine feet in the water): No ,Madhu Mangal , I have already ate 1 whole pot !!

Sudama: And what about us??

Shri Kṛṣṇa:Oops! I will tell Maiya to give each of you a pot!!

Everyone rejoices and Kṛṣṇa laughs!!

Dama: Today's weather is so beautiful, the water, the shades of the trees are so cool today! As if something going to happen , Vrindavan is preparing herself for it!

Balarāma: Yeah! I also feels that ! The nature feels so divine today!

Bhadrasena: The singing of the birds , The soft grass feels like to just lay down all day today!

Vasu Dama: And you all know? There's a thing which makes this divineness more ??

Everyone: What??

Vasu Dama: The melodious tune of the flute of our Kanha!!!

Kinkini: Yes , yes Kanha O Kanha please play your murali !! Please!!

Every one: please!!

Balarāma: Yes Kanhu , please play!!

Shri Kṛṣṇa *smiling brightly*: How can I say No to my dearest Sakhas !

Kanha takes out his murali and starts playing in one of his most melodious tune which perfectly suits the beauty of nature that time !

Everyone closes their eyes and enjoys the melody .

Peacocks , swans ,parrots and many other birds fly to Shri Kṛṣṇa and sits beside him !
From small insects to cows all come to him and rest infront and beside him .
Cool breeze is blowing on a sunny Day so that summer doesn't effect the melody.

And that tune even reaches to the heart of the gopis , to Barsana and to the Rajkumari of Barsana, Devi Radha .

Devi Radha is going to fill water from Yamuna with her sakhis but hearing this tune she stops.

Devi Lalita: What happened Kishori Ju?

Devi Radha: After sometime we will fill our pots!

Devi Vishakha: But Why? Pyari Ju? Listen na !! The melodious tune of flute our Kanhaiya is playing!!

Devi Radha: That's why I am telling , if we go now we can never return!

After few hours we will meet Kṛṣṇa by ourselves giving every drop of love we have !

Sudevi: Why ? Why can't we go now?

Devi Radha: Timing, every event has its own time Sakhi !

Ashtasakhis look at each other agreeing with Pyari Ju , they return to their other half finished daily house hold works .

Devi Radha is looking into the horizon towards the way of Vrindavan from where the heartmelting tune is coming .

And a drop of tear rolls down from her eyes!

Devi Lalita: Pyari Ju will you not go to do other works ?

Devi Radha *wipes her tears* : Coming Sakhi !!

On the other way ,
When the tear drop rolls down from the cheek of Devi Radha , the tune of the flute of Kanha stops !

Balarāma: What happened Kanhu?

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Dau , You forgot? Maiyaa said we have to do work in Gaushala!!

Balarāma: Is it almost time??

Shri Kṛṣṇa: Yes , yes!! Come fast!!

We will meet again Sakhas !!

Shri Kṛṣṇa holds hand of Balarāma and takes him back to home!!

Balarāma looks at the sky and understood that it is almost the time to go to Gaushala but how the time can flies too soon?

It can Kṛṣṇa is with him ..

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Thank you !

Jai Shri Kṛṣṇa ❣️❣️

Radhe Radhe ❣️