REMEMBERING MY PAST

Her eyes filled with the light of contentment, as her beautiful family played by the water's edge. Her husband, the man with whom she had weathered the storms of life, laughter in his voice as he splashed in the shallow waves with their children-a boy and a girl - reflections of their shared love.
The journey had been long, with paths winding through both shadow and light, but here, in this moment of peace, she could see the masterpiece that they had created together. The ups and downs, the trials and triumphs, all had led to this point of serenity. As she lay on the beach, the soft murmur of the sea whispered promises of enduring love. She has arrived at a place beyond dreams, where the treasure of a family's love was.
She laid down back on the mat and closed her eyes. In that moment, she could feel all the memory rushing down from the past, and with that, she took a flight to her past, where it all began.

It was their graduation day after party. The farewell party was in full swing, laughter, and music filled the air, a celebration of the years spent together within the walls.
She stood with a heavy heart full of love for kabir to embark on a new journey of my life with him. But fate had another plan. She saw him taking the stand-in stage. Her heart was racing in anticipation. But next, the words left from his mouth were not for her. He was proposing to sanjana, who stood beside him, tears of joy breaming in her eyes. The world around her crumbled. The sound of applause and cheers felt like taunt and betrayal.
And when she was about to leave the stage, someone grabbed her hand from behind. To her distress, it was Vikram, her classmate. He was sitting on his one knee, holding a ring in his hand.

Vikram: "nandini, will you be my girlfriend?"

To escape the agony and despair, without thinking, she said, "Yes."

She didn't love Vikram , but his love at that time felt like a balm. She knew she was using him for her wound, but at that time, it felt soothing to her heart. She knew trying to overcome her sadness she entangled herself and Vikram in the web of lies.

(NANDINI'S ROOM)

In the quiet room, she made a vow that she would not let this impulsive decision dictate her life. And she will be truthful to Vikram about her feelings. She would leave this city and go somewhere far away from this chaos, from kabir.