Euphoric

Kabir and Nandini stood before the temple's ancient stone pillars, their hearts intertwined like the jasmine garland that adorned Anika's hair. The air was thick with anticipation, and the soft rustle of Nandini's red silk sari echoed the rhythm of their shared breaths. Kabir's grandmother wrinkled hands clutched a handful of marigold petals, ready to bless the union.

Nandini's eyes searched the courtyard, her gaze lingering on the empty chairs. There were no relatives, no friends-only Kabir's grandmother, who had welcomed her into their home with open arms. Nandini had grown up in an orphanage, her past shrouded in mystery. But Kabir had seen beyond the scars, beyond the absence of family.

As the priest chanted ancient verses, Kabir took Nandini's hand. His touch was steady, grounding her in this moment. The temple walls seemed to lean in, whispering secrets of eternity. Nandini's heart swelled-she wasn't just marrying Kabir; she was marrying her chidhood love. The sacred fire crackled, Kabir's grandmother blessed them, her voice trembling with emotion. "May your love be as unyielding as these stones," she said, her eyes locking with Nandini's. "May it withstand storms and seasons, and may it light your way even in the darkest nights."

Kabir's thumb brushed Nandini's knuckles, a silent promise. She squeezed his hand, her eyes welling with tears. They exchanged vows-simple, heartfelt promises to stand by each other's side, to weather life's tempests together. The universe bore witness as they circled the sacred fire, their steps echoing through time. And when Kabir tied the auspicious nuptial chain around Nandini's neck, sealing their bond, the temple seemed to exhale. The silence held a thousand blessings, a chorus of ancestors rejoicing. Nandini's heart overflowed-she might not have a family, but she had found love, acceptance, and a grandmother who had become her own. As they stepped out into the sunlight, Kabir picked up Nandini in bridal style and whispered in her ear. "Our love story," he whispered, "is written in the stones of this temple."

Nandini smiled, her eyes tracing the intricate carvings. "And in the beating of our hearts," she replied.

They walked hand in hand, leaving footprints on the temple courtyard. The world might not know their names, but the universe had etched their love into eternity-a love that needed no grand celebration, no witnesses except the gods and the old banyan tree that stood guard.

Kabir and Nandini reached home after a long drive from temple. Kabir's grandmother went to her room as she was very tired. Kabir and Nandini slipped to their room. The room, adorned with marigold garlands and flickering oil lamps, cocooned them in warmth. The scent of sandalwood lingered, a silent witness to their union.

Kabir's touch was both tentative and possessive. His fingers traced the curve of Nandini's jaw, mapping constellations on her skin. She shivered, her pulse echoing the rhythm of his heartbeat. The red silk of her sari whispered secrets as he untangled the folds, revealing her bare shoulders.

Nandini's eyes never left his face. His gaze held promises-of forever, of vulnerability, of shared dreams. He kissed her forehead. "Nandini," he murmured, "you're my home."

She trembled as he lowered her to the bed, the sheets cool against her skin. The room blurred-the temple, the jasmine garland, the grandmother's blessings-all fading into insignificance. There was only Kabir-the man who had seen her scars and found beauty, who had chosen her despite the absence of family. Their lips met, a collision of longing and wonder. Kabir tasted like devotion and desire, like the promise of eternity. Nandini's fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer. His hands explored, mapping her contours, igniting constellations along her spine. Each touch was a prayer-a plea for solace, for belonging.

And when they finally became one, it was as if the universe sighed. Kabir whispered her name against her skin, and Nandini arched, lost in the rhythm of their bodies. The room blurred again-the temple walls, the marigold petals-all replaced by the heat of their passion.

They moved together, a dance of souls. Kabir's breath hitched, and Nandini clung to him, her heart a wild bird in flight. The jasmine garland slipped, its petals scattered like stardust. Their love story unfolded-a tapestry woven in moonlight and whispered confessions.

As dawn approached, they lay entwined, their breaths slowing. Kabir brushed a kiss on Nandini's forehead, his eyes tender. "Forever," he whispered.

Anika smiled, her heart full. "Forever," she echoed.

One year passed in a blissful haze for Nandini and Kabir. Their love deepened, and they reveled in stolen kisses, shared dreams, and whispered promises. The waterfall remained their secret sanctuary-a place where time stood still and their hearts danced to a rhythm only they understood.

The Memory Jar:
Kabir gifts Anika a beautifully decorated glass jar. Inside, tiny scrolls hold memories-moments they've shared, inside jokes, and heartfelt notes. Nandini adds her own memories, and they promise to read one scroll every week. The jar becomes a treasure trove of their love story.

The Hidden Love Letters:
Kabir leaves love letters in unexpected places-an old book, Nandini's favorite coffee mug, or her coat pocket. Each letter reveals a reason why he adores her. Nandini discovers them throughout the day, and her heart flutters with every heartfelt confession.

The Surprise Dance Lesson:
Nandini secretly enrolls them in a salsa dance class. Nandini, who claims to be the beat dancer, is surprised when Kabir sweeps her into a passionate dance. They stumble, laugh, and create their own rhythm. By the end of the class, they've mastered the basic steps-and their hearts beat in sync.

The Midnight Movie Marathon:
Kabir sets up a cozy movie corner in their living room. As the clock strikes midnight, they snuggle under a warm blanket, lost in the magic of classic love stories. Nandini would make favourite snacks for Kabir and in return Kabir would play Nandini's fovurite movie.

The Surprise Breakfast in Bed:
Kabir wakes up early, tiptoes to the kitchen, and prepares Nandini's favorite breakfast-poha, cheese sandwhich , and a 'kadak chai'. He carries the tray to their bedroom, waking her with a kiss and the aroma of love and Nandini would often surprise Kabir with his favourite-'aloo paratha', 'chutney' and 'mango ras'.

The Artistic Adventure:
Kabir surprises Nandini with a pottery class. They mold clay together, laughing as their creations take shape. Kabir sculpts a heart, and Nandini creates a quirky mug. They sign each other's pieces, promising that their love will last longer than fired clay.

The Surprise Getaway:
Kabir secretly packs Nandini's bags and whisks her away for a spontaneous weekend trip. They explore a quaint hill station, hand in hand. Kabir reveals that he booked a cozy cottage with a fireplace. They cuddle by the fire, sharing dreams and sipping hot cocoa.

The Rooftop Serenade:
Kabir learns to play Nandini's favorite song on his guitar.
चुरा लिया है तुम ने जो दिल को
नज़र नहीं चुराना, सनम
बदल के मेरी तुम ज़िंदगानी
कहीं बदल ना जाना, सनम
One moonlit night, he leads her to the rooftop. As he strums the chords, his voice fills the air. Nandini's yes well up-this serenade is just for her. They dance, their hearts singing along.

The Surprise Proposal (Almost):
Kabir pretends to forget their anniversary. Nandini sulks, thinking he's neglected their special day. But at dinner, he presents her with a locked box. Inside is a beutuful diamond and ruby necklace with earrings. With gentle precision, Kabir turned her around, his touch lingering on her shoulders. Nandini's eyes fluttered open, and she gasped. The necklace hung gracefully, a cascade of red and white.

________________________________________

Would their journey be a harmonious symphony of love, or would a shadow from the past emerge, seeking solace in forgotten echoes?

Plzzzz vote
🙏